Politics I am having sugery

Hi, Everyone! I'm having surgery today because I have a tumor on one of my ovaries adn they don't know whether it is cancerous or not...so I was just wondering if any of you would maybe pray for me because who better to ask this than fellow awesome ALIAS fans? Thanks a lot guys I really appreciate it! I should be home from the hospital in time to catch ALIAS on Sunday though....at least I BETTER BE!

I will be praying for you!! :D

sycofancy is right. It's not nearly as bad as you expect it. I had surgery on my foot, and it was actually an interesting experience; one I will definately remember for the rest of my life!

I hope all goes well though, and have faith that there is nothing cancerous. Have faith, have strength, and have hope!

God bless. ^_^

Wow, sorry to hear that, I wish you luck .....
Don't worry, I'm sure you'll be alright.....
I'm not a religious person, so I won't pray, but I'll think about you.... -_-

Hey everyone! Thanks to all who sent me meassages I really appreciate it! It cheered me up a lot! Surgery went ok. I don't ahve anything cancerous but my stomach hurts pretty bad. I can't go to school for the next week but I will be online 24-7 if anyone wants to talk! My yahoo messanger is: rockstar_jgarner_aliasandhpfan, and my aol is: hprockstar89. Add me please! I would reallylike to talk to you generous people! Thanks again and enjoy this week's ALIAS episode! Love you guys! Later ya'll!

Back