I owe all of you a huge apology

Hey guys! *hug* For all of you that were not involved with what happened last night, please read this (thanks Charlie ;) ) allalias.com -&nbspallalias Resources and Information.

I am deeply sorry that I scared all of you like that. Never in my wildest dreams could I imagined that I would find such wonderful people like you, and be cared about back. My parents say that you guys are not my friends, and all are probably 50 year old rapists waiting to contact and find me...which is SO not true, but those are my parents for ya. :rolleyes:

I'm sneaking on now, I don't know when I will be back :Ph34r: :(

Anyway, I am SO sorry about last night. I was at swim practice when all of you were trying to hunt me down, and when I was about to kill myself when I got home, I looked in the mirror and I thought of something. Life is all we have
Not to sound self-pitying, but even though my life sucks, I might as well make the most of it, because I'll only get one chance to live it. And the other thing I thought of was all of you here. My parents claim that since we have never met, we cannot be so close. They are WRONG. You guys keep me alive everyday and I cannot thank you all enough for it. I didn't forget the promise I made to you Nad, so I will from now on, pm someone here if I'm feeling suicidal instead of you guys effortlessly trying to find and help me. (Nevertheless calling the wrong prinicpal! :lol: )

I will hoepfully be back soon you guys, I love you!

Love, Court

Thank you Court, you really scared me! THANKS FOR KEEPING THE PROMISE!!! I love you a ton, and just know I am thinking of you!

You're welcome sweety Court !! :D We love you and we're here for you, we'll wait, we'll miss you ! See you really soon ! 👋

:blinks: im only 13... 50 is a long way... i keep thinking of my freky math teacher when u say 50 year old weirdo.. hes weird... well im so glad you okay.. im going to miss you... we call care about you so much... i luv u.. :love: alwasy remeber that we care for u and are alwasy here for u.

chanel

KikiCourt said:
I got home, I looked in the mirror and I thought of something. Life is all we have
courtney i want you to promise me that whenever you think of suicide again, you will think of this again.

it is 100% true. courtney we all love you so much. and you're right. we do care about you, despite what your parents think. if i didn't care so much about you, i wouldn't be crying right now. i just read what happend last night. i was at a party, which was supposed to be fun, but it wasn't. some sl**s were all over the guy i'm practically in love with, and he was enjoying it. i called him over to me. and he wasn't the same around me. he didn't hug me, or carry me around, or dance with me, like he did the other girls. i went to the bathroom and broke down in tears. i couldn't take it. i tried to kill myself in the stall. but i couldn't. i stood there. i couldn't come out.

but when i finally got home, and i slept in my own bed, and i came on here. i realized, that yes, LIFE IS ALL WE HAVE . so thank you courtney. thank you so much. :smiley:

love ya forever,
Mags

*sigh of relief* I had to leave during the calling the principal part so I didn't know if she was ok or not until my friend that was on here called and told me that she had come back and posted saying that she was ok. I'm so glad you didn't go through with it. :smiley:

Back