I was DRAGGED here.

Farahl

Cadet
Pinnelipe/Audri grabbed me by the ear and literally dragged me onto this forum. She threatened to beat me if I didn't join. So here I am. An obsessive RP'er and a very very bored person. I GUESS I'll be watching the game's development closely so Audri won't nag and cry at me or something.

Hrmph.

Well...err.

Welcome, Farahl! Even if you were dragged here kicking and screaming. :smiley:

Grab a cuppa ~o) and make yourself at home.

Thanks for the welcomes!

And I've been too busy for her to drag me here and we'd keep missing one another online. Anyway...nice to see ya and know you're alive and kickin'!

Far's just grumpy 'cause he's bored. If he wanted to, he could have dragged me instead. I mean, it's not like I'd be that difficult to just pluck off the ground and carry away!

*gnaws on Farahl*

Welcome Farahl! Just be warned most escape attempts end in failure. And if you try... I'm pretty sure Daax could use a roommate in his cell... ]:smiley:

Edit: Speaking of which, where did our mascot go? Haven't seen him for a few days. Erm... someone did remember to feed the Daax right?

But being bound and gagged can mean that you're in bed and the person doing it is a very attractive young woman...now being dragged rarely has such pleasant possibilities.

But being bound and gagged can mean that you're in bed and the person doing it is a very attractive young woman...now being dragged rarely has such pleasant possibilities.

<sighs> You could be bound and gagged with a male prisoner standing over you.....grinning wickedly at you. Being dragged is FAR better.

Opps...Sorry, I obviously came in at a bad time...

Just wanted to say hello, I'm new here myself.

So...anyway...I'll let you get back to wherever this conversation was going...

Aelwulfe

Hi other new person!

Now what if you were being DRAGGED to such a big scary guy who intended to do it to you? Dragging never leads to anything good. Being bound and gagged can lead to something good.

Hi other new person!

Now what if you were being DRAGGED to such a big scary guy who intended to do it to you? Dragging never leads to anything good. Being bound and gagged can lead to something good.

Not if that big guy is dragging you to somewhere where he can bind you THEN gag you...

Back