Identity

:hi:

I was bored so I thought I'd post the next chapter :P ^_^ hehe :smiley:

quick ques, do Vaughn and sydney know each other

Nope not yet :angelic:

Thanks for all the reviews :hug: I love you guys!!! ^_^ :smiley:

anyways here's the next chap!! and they will get longer I promise :D

oooo and Lauren is nice btw!! Well niceish :P but basically she's not a baddy or anything....she's just there :lol:

Chapter 2​

“Dude, how much longer are we going to have to wait?” Weiss had never had a lot of patience and he was running out of things to do. He had already been to the gift store twice, called his mom and tried but failed to complete a crossword puzzle in the back of a magazine he had bought on his second trip to the shop.

Vaughn looked at his watch. “It’s been 35 minutes. I’m sure an extra 5 minutes is not going to hurt you.”

“Yeah, we’ll see.” Weiss retorted, leaning his head on the back of the chair, his eyes falling shut.

Rolling his eyes Vaughn looked away from his friend and noticed a beautiful woman walking their way. From a distance, he could tell that she had silky brown hair, which sat just below her shoulders and her dark eyes also quickly grabbed his attention. But as she got closer to them, he realised that she was wearing a flight attendants uniform.

“Weiss, I think we’ll be leaving soon.”

Sitting up slightly, Weiss threw him a sceptical look. “And you would know this, how?”

“Well the air hostess walking this way was kinda my first clue.” Weiss punched him in the arm for being sarcastic and looked around for the woman who Vaughn was talking about. “Wow! She’s hot.”

“Weiss!” Weiss simply shrugged, but Vaughn couldn’t help but agree with what his friend had said, although he didn’t openly admit it.

Sydney smiled at them as she walked past, and stopped at the service desk. The man and woman behind the desk smiled with relief as they noticed her.

“Oh my God, Sydney! Thanks for coming in.” The woman who had earlier made the announcement was the first to speak.

“It’s ok.” She smiled, but in the back of her mind she was cursing for working today.

After checking her passport and boarding pass, the woman handed them back to Sydney. “Have a safe flight, Miss Bristow.”

“Thank you.” Putting her passport back in her bag, Sydney made her way through the doors and down the corridor that led to the plane.

Vaughn watched her walk away, her smile still visible in his mind. He continued to watch her until she turned a corner and was no longer in sight.

Sighing, he stood up as it was announced that they could now board the plane. His heart started racing as he gave in his boarding pass, but suddenly he wasn’t just feeling fear. He was feeling excitement at the prospect of seeing her again.

“It sucks that you have to work today.” Lauren Reed whispered to Sydney as the first few passengers walked onto the plane.

“Hi! Welcome aboard.” Sydney spieled out the usual welcome message before turning her attention back to her friend.

“I know, but after this flight I have some more days off, which will hopefully remain as days off.”

Lauren laughed slightly, her attention then moving to the two guys who were standing in front of them.

“Hey, welcome aboard.”

“Thank you.” One of them replied politely.

Sydney raised her eyes to see the man who was talking to Lauren. Although he had been talking to Lauren his gaze was fixed on Sydney, his green eyes studying every feature of her face.

She took their tickets off them to see the ticket numbers. Pointing out where their seats were, she felt herself blush slightly but managed to throw him a smile which he quickly returned.

“Have a great flight.”

“I’m sure I will.” He smiled again at her.

The guy who was standing beside him rolled his eyes before ushering him further onto the plane. Their eye contact remained for a couple of more seconds before Sydney returned to work and he took his seat.

“He is hot!” Lauren commented, eyeing the guy up while they waited for the next set of passengers.

“Lauren!” Sydney sighed.

Lauren shrugged, a small smile on her lips. “He is! You should ask him out!”

Rolling her eyes, Sydney glanced over at her. “He could live in Boston for all we know.”

“Just because he’s on a plane for Boston, doesn’t mean he lives there. You never know…he could live right here in Los Angeles.”

Sydney slowly looked down the aisle to where he was sat and considered what Lauren was saying, but before she could consider it any further an old man and his wife walked onto the plane.

“Good morning, have a great flight.” She said sweetly, her gaze following the couple down the aisle, stopping at where he sat. This is going to be a very interesting flight…

~

Pm list....I hope I didnt miss anybody :thinking:

gregstar
Lovygirl
sydneymichael
texasalias2004
LifesMystery
EJ11
alias_chick_47
freckles3706
jadeygirl
kittykatsmeow
sydneyv22
Sarahmañana
sydney_alias_vaughn
smartgirl2004
Alwazabrat
Syd_Vaughn
aliasfreak8903
vaughnshoney
Mountaineer4746
Aliasfan23
Krista Bristow
maddy28
Crazy for Alias
BrownEyedGirl
aprilsfool6
fire*N*ice
aliasisthebest
alias_mvjg
undercover_spy
xxaliasluverxx
vaughnroxmysox
secret_agent_angel
funkymonkey
Ms.MichaelVaughn
superspy_47
scullymulder1234
hannahb
buckeyealum2000
Alias_Day
alizas

there'll be another update soon!!! ^_^

:hug:

OMGOMGOMG!!!! love it!!!

Lauren is so funny! I could totally imagine her sayin: He is hot!! :lol:

Its fab that they are both flight attendants :D

YAY 1st to reply!! :P

update soon hun!

xxxxxxxxxxxx Nay :love:

That was so cute. And for once, *whispers* I don't actually hate Lauren. *GASP!!!* Well, not yet at least. I'm sure there will be plenty of time for me to hate her. And I agree with Lauren. Syd should ask out Vaughn.

Great update. Thanks for the PM. Update soon.

~Karen

So is Lauren going to try and ask Vaughn out before Syd? Or is Lauren normal in this fic. :P I love Weiss and his reactions. :lol: He cracks me up. Can't wait till they speak again! ^_^ Syd should ask Vaughn out. :whistle: Great job on the chapter!

Great update.. Lauren's right..(did I just say that?? That sounds wrong) Syd should ask Vaughn out. Should be an interesting flight indeed.

Thanks for the PM

That was great ... aww soo cute Vaughn likes her already ... poor Syd glad somethings looking up for her ... Lauren and Eric seem very a like ... Syds right seem like its going to be an interesting flight ... thanks for the PM ... more soon please

Back