If it was up to you...

If you had your choice, what would you do with Lauren?

• Kill Lauren!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Have Lauren and Vaughn divorce, but keep Lauren around

• Have Lauren turn out to be evil and/or unethical

• Have Lauren and Vaughn stay together

• Other (specify)

• Total voters

Azalea

Azy in Wonderland
Just for fun...I'm not saying I dislike what the writers are doing now. I'm enjoying the ride, but I know most of the shippers are ready to see the Lauren/Vaughn relationship break down already. So, I'm just wondering, what's the preferred method of disposing of Ms. Reed? ^_^

i think she should turn out to be evil like irina but unlike irina and jack, vaughn should divorce lauren after he finds out she's evil! :devil:

EvilDictatorOfTheWorld said:
She and Vaughn should stay together. If he loved her enough to marry her, that shouldn't change just because his old girlfriend is back.
I agree totally! :hide:... :lol:.

I would love to see her working for Sark and Vaughn and Sydney by mistake kill her like Sydney did to Noah in the first season. :o_O:

How very, very nasty of me to say this, but I think Irina should kill her. No, seriously! That'd make a great entrance back onto the show by shooting SWMNBNDNE! Of course, it'd make Vaughn even madder at Irina, which would not help with Sydney, which... STOP! Freeze! I smell a storyline!

KateJones47 said:
i think she should turn out to be evil like irina but unlike irina and jack, vaughn should divorce lauren after he finds out she's evil! :devil:
ditto i TOTALLY agree with you!! she should be evil so vaughn doesn't become a dirtbag but then syd and vaughn can get married! :D

i vote they schould divorce then stay around. i dont hate her enough to kill her yet.but for all the shippers out there. i think he should get back with syd and have lauren lookig really jelous.

Melissa said:
it would be great to have syd mom kill lauren on request of Sydney. It would be a sweet twist in the plot.
So you want Sydney to turn bad? That's great . . . .

Oh no. Irina can do that one all by herself. I didn't say I wanted Syd involved. But Irina killing her would be amazing! A perfect way to re-enter the series. (Looks out wistfully)

Patomac said:
Oh no. Irina can do that one all by herself. I didn't say I wanted Syd involved. But Irina killing her would be amazing! A perfect way to re-enter the series. (Looks out wistfully)
Ummmm.wouldn't that still make her bad :confused: :blink: .

Everyone's so mean to Lauren haha :lol: .

umm i would make her divorce vaughn BUT i wouldn't kill her until she witnessed vaughn and syd together which would make her go mental and SUFFER!!!!!!!! omg that's mean but ya she deserves it NOBODY MESSED WITH SYDS MAN! ESPECIALLY VAUGHN!

Andy said:
Patomac said:
Oh no.  Irina can do that one all by herself.  I didn't say I wanted Syd involved.  But Irina killing her would be amazing!  A perfect way to re-enter the series.  (Looks out wistfully)
Ummmm.wouldn't that still make her bad :confused: :blink: .

Everyone's so mean to Lauren haha :lol: .
Cause she's Eeeeeeeeeevil!!

verdantheart said:
SydB_JenG said:
she's Eeeeeeeeeevil!!
What does that say about Vaughn? He married her . . .
;)
Oh believe me I'm not too happy with Vaughn right now :lol: I think Vaughn went insane after Sydney died...Let's hope Sydney can slap some sense back into that boy ;)

I think she should turned out to be evil and working for sloane and vaughn should kill her accidentally like sydney with noah.
that way they would be equal. sydney kill a bf and vaughn too.
although it would be great if irina killed her.

Back