If it was up to you...

If you had your choice, what would you do with Lauren?

• Kill Lauren!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Have Lauren and Vaughn divorce, but keep Lauren around

• Have Lauren turn out to be evil and/or unethical

• Have Lauren and Vaughn stay together

• Other (specify)

• Total voters
I voted for her to get evil , but I like your idea of getting her killed by Irina , coolllll!!!!! ;)

I voted them to get a divorce but to keep her around causeI think its kinda typical that all the votes go to her dying or pulling an evil person.

i voted for her to be evil or unethical, but i prefer unethical to evil.

killing her would just suck. because no matter how much i dislike her, vaughn obviously cares for her somewhat (i mean, he did marry her, even if it is a completely passion-less, dull relationship) so i would hate to see poor vaughn "lose" someone else. and even if she gets killed off, it'll still take a while for syd and vaughn to get back together because he'd be in mourning. so... scratch that.

divorce? nah...

stay together? hell no!

that only leaves evil/unethical. but like i said in the lauren thread in the breaking point topic, i don't think she could ever really compare to the same level of evil that irina attained. i like the unethical idea better. but then again, there's a problem with that too because she's just demonstrated that she isn't all THAT unethical (she did join the extraction team eventually and shoot campbell). but, hey, i can still hope, i guess. :P

I'm not sure yet what I want to happen to Lauren. I guess evil/unethical would work. The thing about that though, is that it just seems too predictable, too familiar...
I agree about the whole killing Lauren thing and how Vaughn would be in mourning. Because yes, as so many have pointed out, he did love her enough to marry her. But about that... someone else pointed out in another thread that Syd had been missing for two years, which means that Vaughn and Lauren had known each other for a year, tops. Which is where the whole evil thing can kick in, because really, how well does Vaughn know his own wife? She does appear to have one nasty temper...

:cool:

Andy said:
Patomac said:
Oh no.  Irina can do that one all by herself.  I didn't say I wanted Syd involved.  But Irina killing her would be amazing!  A perfect way to re-enter the series.  (Looks out wistfully)
Ummmm.wouldn't that still make her bad :confused: :blink: .

Everyone's so mean to Lauren haha :lol: .
It wouldn't make Sydney bad if Irina did all by herself. And then most of the fans are so in love with SpyMommy anyway so it really wouldn't matter what she did.

I would looove for her to end up evil. Then, there would be nothing standing in the way of her getting killed. And, there would be nothing that would make anyone regret her being killed.

Back