if ur mormon post here!

LMAO!! No...its just a joke...in the AllAlias Dating service we had a hard time matching up the girls because there are like 10 guys on this site and like a million girls so we had this joke about how the guys had to be polygamists...and i said that the guys were having all the fun so i wanted to be a polygamist too lol...it was a really fun night...so i just added that little joke on my sig...its not serious...besides...im 14...how would i be married let alone to more than one guy lol...and yes you're right...Mormons don't practice polygamy...they are very against it as a matter of fact...hehe...sorry about the confusion!

My mom is mormon, but she doesn't practice it anymore. She doesn't make me practice any religion cause my dad is an athiest(sp?) Does that count?

Dead serious! I emailed you because that signiture made me a little nervous. But I honestly, truly am Mormon!

HOW COOL!! wow!!your mormon!! awesome!!! I didnt know carmen was mormon...I didnt like her...I feel bad now!!...I LIKE YOU NOW CARMEN!!...haha...have you seen Singles Ward Nad??

Yes I have! It is so funny! What is so sad is that some of the things they make fun of are SO true! I was at a stake dance last night and it reminds me of their dance. Have you seen RM? I wanted to but couldn't, sad, but oh well it will be out on DVD someday right?

LMAO!!! IT WAS SOOO FUNNY!!! I loved the part at the dance where they're like..."we'd like to congratulate jo and sue(forget the real names) on their engagement after meeting at last week's hay ride!"...LMAO!!! It SOOO true...my parents met at BYU and got engaged 2 weeks after they started dating lmao!!...we just had a stake dance last week...it was one of the best dances ever...church dances are great!! lmao...we just got a new stake president too...it was sad i really liked the old one!...how was church today Nad??...haha...mine was VERY long!

NO! I havent seen RM! I was so bummed! when it comes out on dvd though ill be first in line!! I cant wait everyone said it was so funny...did you see the other side of heaven?...i didnt think that one was as good...

LMAO!! Mormon movies!! wow!! great stuff! Im watching a book of mormon animation tape right now on the tree of life lmao!...Nephis hot! :P

LOL! You are so funny! My parents dated I think it was 2 years maybe 1 1/2 years before getting married. We got a new stake president 3 weeks ago, so that is kind of ironic. I liked church today, it was a lot better than last weeks! It was Ward Conference and I am in the class presisdency and had to play the piano for THREE meetings and conduct one of those which was combined YM/YW. Our stake also has a testimony meeting for the presidencys and all of the youth are eventually called on to speak, so I had to do that too. This weeks church was just relaxing.

Do you have any ideas for fun activities? Our ward is kind of running out of them, this week is Personal Progress Pizza Night :angelic: Those can get kind of old when repeated enough.

um...no. if you look, you'll see that this topic was started BEFORE the christian one.

and i'm not mormon (or christian), but i still don't think it's good what you're implying. (n)

Back