I'll stand by you

TITLE: I’LL STAND BY YOU
AUTHOR: Sa_ Bristow
DISCLAIMER: LOST AND ITS CHARACTERS DOES NOT BELONGS TO ME, BUT TO JJ ABRAMS.
SUMMARY: They were rescued! Will Jack and Kate resist to the life outside of the island?
AUTHOR NOTE: That's my first fic about Lost, so I need your reviews to develop it. Sorry about the poor english mistakes I know I have comited anywhere in this

Who would tell that after one year and a half we were going to be rescued? No one, but we was. And that’s the most sad thing had ever happened to her... Her world just crashed when she saw the plane and as the pilot said after two days the ship. She knew what was waiting for her in the real world: jail. Everybody was very happy while they were entering in the boat, it arrived her turn to go into what it’s going to let her into the reality. She hesitated, but Jack was right behind her; he knew that she was hesitating and put his hand on her shoulder as passing her straigh.
She was inside and it was moving already... she was remebering everything that happened in there, since the crash. The island was really strange and it almost drove her crazy, but there was someone in there; Jack. He was her ally, her friend and her lover. They were together for some monthes and she just cannot making him accept her reality. He needs to move on without her. That hurts but that’s the right thing. It was only two days until arrive in Australia again, and she needs to do that now. She went in his bedroom direction and knocked he answered with a smile.
“Hi”
“Hey” – She said almost giving up, ‘but’ she thinks ‘she needs to do this’. He noticed that there was something wrong with her and let her in.
“Are you alright?” – he asked concerned
“Yeah” – she answered as if she was distracted ‘What happened to me? I’ve always knew how to lie!’
“I’m not sure it is!” – he said
“We have to talk.” – she said serious. He sat on the bed and and lokked at her with the expression that he was listening.
“Well, we are coming back to our reality now, and ... “ – she didn’t know how to say that. He had already understood where she was trying to get, but he prefered let her complete. His heart was begining to hurt just to wonder what was going to happened. – “and I want you to go to your reality before the island. I mean...” – she was forcing herself to say everything without crying and it was stealing all her energy to do that. – “We need to go apart.” – she couldn’t look at his eyes, she was looking down and she knows the he was too.
“And if I don’t want it?” – he asked seriously
“What?” – she asked looking at him for the first time since she started to speak.
“And if I don’t want to come back for my reality before the island? And if I want not to go apart?” – he asked looking at her, she could see the sadness in his green eyes, and she looked away.
“You have it!” – she said – “Because I want it” – that was the most difficult, her eyes was filling with tears but she couldn’t cry. If she did her lie will going to be discovered and she didn’t want it. She headed to the door, but he caught her arm, and made her look at him.
“Say that looking at me.” – he asked looking into her eyes. She couldn’t say. ‘Damn it! He’s spoiling everything up!’ – he leaned to kiss her and she pulled away opening the door and saying out loud “Leave me go alone, damn it!” – she burst out the door and ran down the corridor.
He sat on the bed, put his hands on the face. How his heart was hurting, he brushed a tear that insisted to roll down.
“Hey, doc.!” – he looked at the door to see Sawyer, Charlie and Sayd staring at him.
“Hey, guys!” – he said passing the hand over his face – “What do you want?”
“Call you to get drunk with us! We are missing it so we decided to drink all that we can drink. Do you want to go with us?” – Sawyer asked
“ I don’t know!” – Jack answered
“Oh, com’on, doc! Will be fun!” – he said with playfull voice.
Jack thought and nod coming along with them.

Back