im only kinda new but HIIIII!

hi im shannon. let's see-michael v. is my hubby but he doesnt know it yet, im sad francie/allison is gone because she represented for all us black chicas out there, and i think this site is uber cool. oh-and can some1 tell me how to get those pics with my posts?

Hi and welcome!! :D

My name's nattie and you're right this site is very cool.
I wish you and Michael Vartan all the best for the future ^_^

If you go into Fan Media and look at the avatar and signature rules you'll see how to get the pics up.

Hope to see you around!

Hey welcome to the site! 👋 I'm Gigi!

And to get an avatar, go to "My controls" at the top of the page. On the left side of the screen you will see lots of links. Click on the one under "Personal Profile" that says "Edit Avatar Settings". The rest is pretty much self-explanatory. Hope it works! If you have any other questions, feel free to ask! ;)

Heeello Shannon I'm timmy...welcome to AA!!!! If you have any questions just PM the Admins....and I hope you like it here....and I was dissapointed to with that.

hey shannon! I'm dana. :gotmilk: i just wanted to use that smilie anywayz :welcome: to AA. If you don't like the avatars they have in the control panel. You can always go to the Avatar Request Threads and they'll be happy to make one there.

Back