IMDB casting poll

V

verdantheart

The poll at the Internet Movie Database today asks which TV series is most in need of a radical cast change--and (amusingly) Alias is on the list! I was gratified to see it well at the bottom of the poll!

This poll is now closed. You can see the results here.
;)

Can you post the full results? I'm not registered with IMDb, I just have a thing against registering :P

Make sure to vote for other shows and keep Alias at the bottom. It's fine the way it is :D

I checked but the poll says:

Who would you cast as the wild-child temptress opposite cop Nicolas Cage in Neil LaBute's upcoming remake of The Wicker Man? (The part was first played by a nubile Britt Ekland.)

Is that cos todays the 31st, so the old poll is out the window but I can't find the results, help???? :confused:

This was a one-day poll for 5/30. Alias stayed at the bottom with 1% of the vote. You can see the results here.

Interesting! Of course they didn't say who? Why would Alias change it's cast...well, they could kill someone off.
They did get rid of the NSA guy, thank goodness.

The people who voted for Alias probably aren't die hard fans - if they changed the cast, the show would not be the same!

i wish somebody had told us aout it here at AA when there was still voting then i would have voted then alias would ahve won because we would hve all voted!!!!!!!!

Clearly, they don't have a clue--or they have something against some cast member or other--because I can't think of a better cast program on the air, or one that has been better cast in years. It's not for nothing that it only got 1% of the vote.
;)