In Defense of Lauren

i swear, i'm the only one who actually likes lauren reed. i used to hate her when she was with vaughn, but now that she's openly evil, one can appreciate melissa george's skilled portrayal of lauren because we're not so busy hating her. let's face it, the woman is a good actor, vaughn is with sydney now, lauren is with sark, everything is right in the world. well, that's barring the questions we are left with about the cia, but still. lauren is a deliciously evil, complex character, who i would like to see stick around. does ANYBODY agree?

stacey.

PS there's the LRF, but i'm not sure if that's anti- or pro-Lauren.

LRF is pro-Lauren. ;)
I, for one, love Lauren!!! So you're not alone!! :D
She is my favorite character on the show!!! :D
I, however, ship VL. ;) :lol:
and I think I am the only VL shipper here!! :rolleyes:

seriously? VL as in vaughn and lauren??? woah. that is crazy. not bad crazy, just um, different. i have never heard that ever. at all. you may very well be the only one! which is cool! why exactly are you a VL shipper? were you S/V before lauren?

stacey

A good match for Sark? :laughbounce: Complex character? :laughbounce: Are we talking about the same Lauren Reed here? :blink:

I like Lauren she's one of my favorites on the show. I like her and Sark together too. I like it a lot more than her and Vaughn mostly because Vaughn is to boring for her she needs someone like Sark. Plus they look pretty hot together.

Ahhh Lauren is evil!! Spawn of Satan!! I think MG is doing a great job of portraying Lauren cos, well, everyone is soo p*ssed off with her and hates her and that has to mean that she is acting right. Lauren isn't mean to be a nice character and the fact that everyone on this board (except the few who love her, yay for you by the way..) hates her just proves that she is doing a great job..
HOWEVER!! I do think that Lauren is an evil b*tch and must be killed straight away for the sake of all mankind! I mean there is a whole new word for how much I bloody hate that woman!!!
well...that will be all!! Vaughn and Syd forever!! yay! lol

I hate her because she (Lauren, not MG) is doing a horrible job. :hmm:

Or, should I say, DID... as in past tense cause she's DEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD!

Hopefully. :hmm:

Joyie said:
I hate her being she (Lauren, not MG) is doing a horrible job. :hmm:

Or, should I say, DID... as in past tense cause she's DEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD!

Hopefully. :hmm:
yay!! dead and gone!!.......but what if she isn't really dead!! What if she comes back and......and is alive!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I can't think about this....I'm getting depressed.....ahhhh.....she can't still be alive!! Who put these thoughts into my head? :eek:

I think I had the same reaction as TunerChic.

Seriously - Lauren to me was not complex...her character was written with so many horrible inconsistencies...

As for her and Sark - I honestly never saw the chemistry. Not to mention I hated the idea of such a poorly written character with Sark, one of my favorite characters on the show...

as much as I hate Lauren, i think her character was written quite well. She did what the show wanted out of her......I STILL HATE HER THOUGH!! lol

^ I just don't think her character was well written/thought out at all...and those are the main reason's that I dislike her...in theory, I was okay with her...until we actually met her - and then I don't think the writers did a good job making her believable (and I don't believe that they meant her to be evil to begin with...I think there's an article somewhere about that, but I'm not sure)

stacey, i so agree with you. lauren was awesome and she was great with sark. i am such a lauren reed and julian sark fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oooh, i hope so very much. she could be the villain that alias needs! anyway, sorry about not getting back to you through a pm, lauren, but my computer seems to poop out every time i try and send one so i would just like to say thanks for the kind things you said about the thread and i would love to join the pro-lauren club.

stacey

I love to hate Lauren. She's so bad!! I enjoyed her relationship with Sark. He seems to really love her while she still seems to love Vaughn. It's very interesting. Sark and Lauren are way more interesting the Lauren and Vaughn (because they're evil). I'm guessing that we haven't seen the last of her though. Is anyone ever really dead in Alias World?

I think someone else should of played Lauren.
what if angelina jolie played lauren wonder how things could of turned out to the fact she's only like 29 or 30?

Back