Interesting Observations On Jack

I think speculating about Jack's motives will take a lot of doing because even after three seasons, he is still pretty mysterious. Plus he keeps everything bottled up inside. Unlike Syd, of course, who lets it all out by crying all the time, but I'm getting off the subject.

Is Jack evil? I hope not. But I'm kinda glad that we're back to wondering. One thing I'm sure about is that he does love Syd. I mean, he would do anything for her, maybe even stuff that he regrets, just to keep her safe. Maybe he had to hurt her to stop her from being killed, I don't know.

Alias4Jess said:
Ok, here's my theory on Jack.. Remember on the last episode, before Sydney was going to meet Lauren to "kill" her? She was in a building (I'm gonna guess her house) with her father and he says "Let me go instead" she insists on going, he hesitates, looks concerned than says "we'll talk later" Seems to me like he was gonna tell her something then and there, but decided to wait.  I do believe that he probably programmed her and Nadia to be spies to protect them and that he is a GOOD guy.  or That he programmed them to be spies for other reasons, but grew to love Sydney as their relationship  grew and was gonna tell her.

Either Way, I think he is good now. Besides, we know he doesn't kill Sydney. But I do think, whatever he is hiding, it will distance their relationship even more. I could be wrong,  But that is my theory.

Jess  :Ph34r:
[post="1022069"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I thought on that possibility, but different. I think Jack wanted to go instead becuase he was afraid of Sydney discovering, from Lauren, THAT secret.
Maybe...
Jack is marvelous becuase he do very bad things with very good intentions...
WONDERFUL!

Back