ITS ALL ABOUT JENNIFER!

HIYA I just wanted to see if we could all come up with as many: SHOWS, FILMS AN APPERNCES IN SHOWS that jennifer has been in i just thought we neede another topic lol
i will start:

shows:
ALIAS (of course)

films:
DAREDEVIL
PEARL HARBOUR
DUDE WHERES MY CAR?

appernces:
SPIN CITY
SIMPONS
FANASTY ISLAND

any more cmon theres loads more ..... :woot: oh yea 13 goin on 30 isnt out yet :lol: ;)

I remember watching that one pretender a long time ago anf liking the girl. I had no idea who she was at the time tho. Then I read that she was in the pretender and I totally knew it was her. I really want to see that episode again. She sang in it, and she was good.

I saw this TV movie with Jennifer in it. I forgot the title ...it's something like "Earthquake in New York". She played a ballerina in the movie. She's a really good dancer. That's all I can think of. Everything else has been mentioned.

bluebird1045 said:
I saw this TV movie with Jennifer in it. I forgot the title ...it's something like "Earthquake in New York". She played a ballerina in the movie. She's a really good dancer. That's all I can think of. Everything else has been mentioned.
Yeah, Aftershock:Earthquake in New York. I have never seen it. People said it was kinda bad, I can't imagine Jen ever being bad.

i havent evn thought of all those i saw daredevil and im like i no that chick from somewhere and then after the movie my b/f said ohh thats the super double hot agent chick that your obbsessed with and im olike... IM OBSSESSED WITH alias NOT jennifer garner , oops caps sry!

;)

Back