Jen and Michael Dating

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well for all of you Sydney/Vaughn fans, heres something just as good. Jennifer Garner and Michael Vartan are going out. :woot: Imdb.com just confirmed it. Below is the article that was in the paper:

CHANGING PARTNERS

"Pals of actress JENNIFER GARNER have confirmed she's secretly dating her "ALIAS" co-star MICHAEL VARTAN, says imdb.com. Garner had been romantically linked to Vartan since she split from her husband, SCOTT FOLEY, earlier this year. The main reason the romance is shrouded in secrecy, pals say, is becauseGarner doesn't wantto further upset Foley. Afriend explains, "Scott is so distraught that even a dinner invitation from Renee Zellweger and Selma Blair haven't cheered him up. He turned down both women saying he's just not ready to date yet."
-By Patricia Porter, from Knight Ridder Newspapers and the Associated Press
Sacramento Bee

Its kinda ironic that on Alias Syd and Vauhn have to date in secret and in real life Jen and Michael have to date in secret......hmmm ;)

I don't think we're supposed to be talkin' about the actors' private lives on the boards here, especially when it's still just unconfirmed rumors and speculation.

Until JG and MV make some sort of public acknowledgement, it's really none of our business.

oh, i hope i was "aloud" to post here. sry if i wasnt.unsure: but i figured that if its already been in the papers, its open for discustion. i fee bad for Scott though :

rspad2 said:
I don't think we're supposed to be talkin' about the actors' private lives on the boards here
ooppps i meant to post on another forum. :thinking: o well. well next time i hear about something like this i wont post it until its for sure been confirmed ok? sry guys

well first of all no we're not suppose to talk about the actors and actresses personal lives on AA. and second of all IMDB is not a reliable source. and unless another more reliable source or Jen and Michael both comfirms that. I have to say that's none of our business. This topic will be more than likely closed soon by an admin because there have been any topics like this before. with all that said. I am very happy for both Jen and Michael if they really are going out. :D
--Mandy :angelic:

Thats great!!!!! I'm happy 4 them!!!
*says while Gridin teeth*

Na i'm happy 4 them but i dont think that their personal lives should be talked bout everwhere!!!

*Nicole* said:
... i am happy to know it is confirmed!
Having this article quote random "friends" as sources is hardly confirmation. The Star article it originated from is just the kind of gossip we're not supposed to be discussing.

aww im so happy for them! i feel bad for scott that he is having a hard time and hope he finds happiness too!
in this weeks people it says that mv visited jg in ny on the set of her movie which had the crew i guess thinking there was something goin on. well if they are or arent i wish them the best!

What rspad2 and Mandi (mystery_chick) said.

This unconfirmed rumor deals with the actors' personal lives, and it shouldn't be spread here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back