jen and michael in magazine

hi everyone,
just so you know jen and mike are in the may 17th 2004 edition of star!!!! (it has mary-kate olson on the cover.
it tells us that jen and mike are STILL together but keep their relationship very low key!! so i think that is good news!!!! :D
i would put the pictures up but i dont have a scanner so really sorry.
plus it is only avaliable in america i think because ive just got back home from being there and brought it just before i got on the plane!

its really interesting so check it out!

lola_lollie said:
I cvan put the article writing up but i cant the pictures as my scanner is broke! msg back if you would like to see the article
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!!!!! We would like to read any article about JG and MV :woot: :woot: Thanks hun!

morin82 said:
You guys may hate me for saying this but i thought about it and i dont think it's going to work between Michael & Jennifer especially after i read thair hooscop.

-Thair schedules are so loaded and they barely can spend time together, yes they see eachother on the set of Alias but they work so it does't count.

-The show: problems on the show can effect on thair relationship, if JJ decide to kill vaughn and that Michael is not so good for the show anymore it can cause a lot of problems between them.

-Thair careers: right now everithing is going very well, both Michael & Jennifer have a very successful careers but what will hapend if Michael's career will fail while Jen's career will keep flourish? or on the contrary? you know like whats happend with scott.

Think about it.
Jeezz..You're not gonna give up being so negative, are u? No wonder why people back (in another thread) the gartan central are pissed off with ur comments. Why can't u just believe that JG and Mv's love is different from JG and SF?

kay said:
morin82 said:
You guys may hate me for saying this but i thought about it and i dont think it's going to work between Michael & Jennifer especially after i read thair hooscop. 

-Thair schedules are so loaded and they barely can spend time together, yes they  see eachother on the set of Alias but they work so it does't count. 

-The show: problems on the show can effect on thair relationship, if JJ decide to kill vaughn and that Michael is not so good for the show anymore it can cause a lot of problems between them.

-Thair careers: right now everithing is going very well, both Michael & Jennifer have a very successful careers but what will hapend if Michael's career will fail while Jen's career will keep flourish? or on the contrary? you know like whats happend with scott.

Think about it.
Jeezz..You're not gonna give up being so negative, are u? No wonder why people back (in another thread) the gartan central are pissed off with ur comments. Why can't u just believe that JG and Mv's love is different from JG and SF?
hello kay!
im sorry but this is not the garten central and can post here my opinion.
sorry

morin82 said:
kay said:
morin82 said:

Think about it.
hello kay!
sorry
A horoscope doesn't determine the future, its a prediction, its a road map (like Carol from the Palace continues to say). JG/MV's relationship isn't governed by your interpretation of their horoscope. I don't know much about the subject of astrology so I can't argue further.

-Thair schedules are so loaded and they barely can spend time together, yes they  see eachother on the set of Alias but they work so it does't count. 

Yes, their schedules are loaded but that doesn't mean they're completely incompetent and don't know how to prioritise or organize. And how doesn't seeing each other at work not count? If I got to have my significant other at work almost everyday I know for sure it'll make work less gruelling and daunting. Its a known fact that JG/MV have a blast on the Alias set with the cast and crew, and being able to share that with your partner must be better.

JG/MV portray characters of a show, that doesn't mean they are the characters of the show. There is a distinction between reality and fiction. The fact that you say that MV is not good for the show causing problems but make no mention of what type of problems or provide any evidence to support your argument makes your argument weak.

JG/MV are adults, they separate their work from their personal lives. Why should one become jealous of the other when they are both benefitting from the popularity of Alias signified by the movie opportunities they have been offered? Again, you give no evidence and there is in fact evidence to refute your claim. Why did MV attend the premiere of 13GO30? To support JG and this is supported by the fact that JG/MV didn't arrive together because they knew how quickly the spotlight would shift from the movie to their relationship. They weren't there to promote their relationship, they were to promote the movie and support one another. And about JG's break up with SF. We really don't know what happened, how it happened, why it happened. Despite the colourful stories the media have created the truth is only known by those who should know: SF, JF and their trusted families and friends. And its unfair to compare JG/SF with JG/MV: completely different relationships under completely different circumstances.

You should be able to state your opinion morin but you have to be aware that it can subject to scrutiny. Remember, your opinion and my opinion are neither right
nor wrong...their opinions.

jess said:
morin82 said:
kay said:
morin82 said:

Think about it.
hello kay!
sorry
A horoscope doesn't determine the future, its a prediction, its a road map (like Carol from the Palace continues to say). JG/MV's relationship isn't governed by your interpretation of their horoscope. I don't know much about the subject of astrology so I can't argue further.

Yes, their schedules are loaded but that doesn't mean they're completely incompetent and don't know how to prioritise or organize. And how doesn't seeing each other at work not count? If I got to have my significant other at work almost everyday I know for sure it'll make work less gruelling and daunting. Its a known fact that JG/MV have a blast on the Alias set with the cast and crew, and being able to share that with your partner must be better.

JG/MV portray characters of a show, that doesn't mean they are the characters of the show. There is a distinction between reality and fiction. The fact that you say that MV is not good for the show causing problems but make no mention of what type of problems or provide any evidence to support your argument makes your argument weak.

JG/MV are adults, they separate their work from their personal lives. Why should one become jealous of the other when they are both benefitting from the popularity of Alias signified by the movie opportunities they have been offered? Again, you give no evidence and there is in fact evidence to refute your claim. Why did MV attend the premiere of 13GO30? To support JG and this is supported by the fact that JG/MV didn't arrive together because they knew how quickly the spotlight would shift from the movie to their relationship. They weren't there to promote their relationship, they were to promote the movie and support one another. And about JG's break up with SF. We really don't know what happened, how it happened, why it happened. Despite the colourful stories the media have created the truth is only known by those who should know: SF, JF and their trusted families and friends. And its unfair to compare JG/SF with JG/MV: completely different relationships under completely different circumstances.

You should be able to state your opinion morin but you have to be aware that it can subject to scrutiny. Remember, your opinion and my opinion are neither right
You know what jess?
Im very happy that you gave me that answer, that was very adult.
you didnt yall at me or delete me masseg and im glad.

TANKS

morin82 said:
jess said:
morin82 said:
kay said:
morin82 said:

Think about it.
hello kay!
sorry

You know what jess?
Im very happy that you gave me that answer, that was very adult.
you didnt yall at me or delete me masseg and im glad.

TANKS
Your welcome.

All anyone really wants is to be treated equally, with dignity and respect.

morin82 said:
kay said:
morin82 said:

Think about it.
hello kay!
sorry
it doesn't really matter what thread this is and i'm not saying this is the gartan central. what i want to say really was that u seem to be quite pessimistic..i'm sorry but i was just stating my reaction about your comments..

moving on, lola_lollie...thanks, we're still here waiting for the article.. :woot:

haha!! i love how 2 peoples relationship causes such an outburst of people who dont even personally know them!! you know what i mean??
i think everyone just needs to chill and ingore morin's posts!!

Hi...I'm new here...

what is/ where can I find 'gartan central'?

I'm looking for Jen/Mike fanfic sites....anyone know of any online?
thanks!
~Jayla

Hey guys sorry it took so long... but here it is........

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Laying Low & in Love!

How the Alias co-stars keep their displays of affection so un-public

Call them the opposite of Bennifer. This is Jennifer, Alias’ Jennifer Garner, 32, and her co-star boyfriend, Michael Vartan, 35, keep their relationship so private they spark rumors that they’ve split! Well, they haven’t.

PRIVATE LIVES
Jennifer recently moved into Vartan’s Hollywood Hills home - but only until she finds her own place in the Hills, says a source. "Jennifer’s taking this relationship a lot slower than she was before," says the source. "Michael is helping her go house-hunting, but she doesn’t want to move in. She wants to live on her own for a while."
It’s been a year since she split from ex-husband Scott Foley, 31, after a two-and-half-year marriage. (Their divorce was reportedly finalized March 10.) "My marriage to Scott taught me to be more private," said Garner.
So much so that while promoting her new movie 13 going on 30, all Jennifer said of Vartan is that she’s been learning to speak French for the French-born actor. When a foreign journalist asked if they’d split, she replied, "Not at all - and I can prove it! I can talk with you in French." Jennifer then said, in French, "I work right now on my French to make him happy. I hope to go back to France very soon."

LOVE-NESTING
Before hooking up with Garner last August, Vartan dated actress Shannon Gleason for 10 years. They split up in 1998. "When he broke up with Shannon he did the whole party scene - the Playboy Mansion, Skybar, The Standard - but he was never really into it," says another source. "And [Jennifer’s] not into that stuff either. She’s a tomboy who likes hiking and hanging out at home. They’re both homebodies. It’s great they found each other."

WHO WEARS THE PANTS?
When Jennifer is working on the set of Alias, she’ll work "up to 14 to 16-hour days," she has said "We come in around 2p.m and might not leave until 4a.m." - and sometimes Jennifer works out afterward. But insiders say Michael is with her most of that time. "He’s either on the set of Alias or with her while she’s filming a movie," says the source.
Last summer, Michael spent a lot of time in New York with Jennifer while she filmed 13 going on 30. "He’ll stay at the hotel while she’s working and have everything ready for her when she gets in," says the source. "He’ll run errands for her. But that’s how he wants it! He’s more than happy to let her take the spotlight."
Jennifer is now training for Daredevil spin off, Elektra, while Michael starts filming Monster-in-Law with Jennifer Lopez in May.

(extra bits posted around the article)

Home Buddies
Pals say Jennifer and Michael love staying in "In Hollywood, they’re considered really boring people!" says a source.
House Hunting
Jennifer is reportedly selling her $1.7 million Pacific Palisades home. She’s staying at Michael’s home in the Hollywood Hills, until she finds a new place of her own.</span>

Thank you for taking the time for doing that for us! :D I posted a copy of it in the Gartan Thread because its Gartan related and we're desperate for anything new ;) :lol:

Again, thanks. ^_^

Back