Jen in US Weekly

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was at the grocery store waiting in this LONGGGGGGG line with my mom and so i was looking through magizines to see of anyone from ALIAS was in them and so we got up to the little belt thingy and i flashed by what i though was a pic of Jen and it was!!!!! and i was like "MOM i HAVE to get this!!" and shes like "alright" so this is what some of it says:

In the table of contents it says: Happy On Her Own

kk the article: One page is a big pic of her In NY june 28 after shooting 13 going on 30. kk and here is what it says about MV!

New Love?
What better way to do that (moving on) than with a new man. While neither Foley nor Garner cited a third party as the cause of their split, she was quickly linked to Michael Vartan, 34, her Alias costar. "Michael was a friend, a sholder she cried on," a source told US. But reportedly he has been spending a lot of time at Garner's house. "Michael often arrived at 8:30am and [wasn't seen leaving] until the following mornin," a source tells US. And as Vartan pal asserted last April: "He has been in love with her for years." (Garner's rep declined to comment on her personal life.)

and then theres a pic of michael with his clothes and shoes heading out to his carand under it it says Vartan heads to his car. then it says:
Is It Serious?
Almost a moment her split surfaced, Garner was linked to TV costar Michael Vartan (above), who has been spotted heading to his car reportedly visting her Pacific Palisades, California, home. The ALIAS costars resume shooting this month.

AND THERE YA GO! so what do ya"ll think? i personally think it would be GREAT if they got together!!!!!!!

The magizine issue: July 28, 2003
Cover: Angelina Jolie says: BILLY BOB WANTS HER BACK!
also: Demi,Ashton and Bruces New family Trip, Sharon: All my plastic surgery, and The Bachelor & Jen: Our secret summer plans.

just sum info on what MIGHT be happening with our FAVPRITE TV STARS!!

lauren vartan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back