Jennifer Garner in 1/6 (barbie) scale

mavfan1

Cadet
Had a professional sculptor make this barbie sized head of Jennifer Garner (the actual sculpt is her with her hair back in a pony-tail, I put on the red hair for a different look and painted her).
While it could fit a barbie I use Cy-Girl bodies as they're much more articulated, more like a GI Joe for those who don't know the 1/6th action figure scene.

mvc-016f.jpg

mvc-015f.jpg

mvc-006f.jpg

aa.jpg

bbbbb.jpg

dsc00028.jpg

this is a harvey kietel Reservoir Dogs figure head I repainted with oils. still have eye details to do.
dsc00033.jpg

this is a Rutger Hauer done by the same guy as did the Hugo Weaving below, one of my earlier painting attempts (that's why it's not too close up :smiley: )

Yeah, Kietel, wasn't on Alias, but Hauer did appear in a cameo of sorts on Alias.
there is also a Tarantino Reservoir Dogs figure that I'm repainting. The paint jobs on these figures were horrible, really pasty, or really peach colored. But with a repaint they look pretty good.

hauer1.jpg

ok
dsc00016.jpg

If you're interested I can post other pics (one as Elektra, other assorted hairstyles).

I have plans to have more of the cast done, but it's expensive. As long as I can sell enough of the Jennifers I'll reinvest the $ in getting Victor Garber, Michael Vartan, Lena Olin, Ron Rifken etc done, one by one. thanks, John

p.s. the painjob is rather monotone and "flat" and the camera I used was lame so it doesn't pic up the depth very well. Future ones will look much better as I'll airbrush them and I'll use a better camera!

thanks, I'll post some full figure shots of her in different outfits/hairstyles.
I found some of those $5 barbies with various hairstyles. I basically "scalp" them :eek:
then I cut the top of different castings I've made of the sculpt and put the "scalp" on top. The red wig was from another brand action figure gal named cutey honey, some anime or video game character.
John

weaving1.jpg

Here's a pic of Hugo Weaving that's the next one I've had done. Not Alias related in any way, but maybe he's watched the show! :P

But it'll give you an idea of what this sculptor can do for the guys in Alias were I to commission one or more of them

John

hey folks. Used some oil paints on the Jennifer heads I've been painting, boy do they take forever to dry! They're dry now so I'm going to start putting together some outfits for various Sydney figures. I've also sculpted the short blue hair look she had in last year's finale, I'll have some pics up soon. Anyone have ideas for certain outfits I should make/throw together. I've got some ideas, and I'll put some pics up tomorrow, but if you have a favorite pic of Sydney in a certain outfit I'll try to put together a figure and take some pics for the forum. I don't mean to infer that I um, er, have a lot of doll clothes lying around, um :blush: ! ;) john

i-1_b_l.jpg

I put this figure up on ebay # 2915922183

unfortunately all of my pics came out dark and I didn't realize it until they were up. I lightened up this one a bit. The best thing about using oil paints was the ability to get a nice shadowing effect under the cheekbones. J

PS I also just finished sculpting and painting one with the short blue hair she had in the season finale last year. It looks good, I'll take pics and post them soon, it's still too wet to handle much. J

these are soo cool and i do have an idea/ suggestion for one outfit! victoria king(LOL, i wonder why i would suggest this one!) of course with the super swank glasses!LOL but these are just soo good!

Back