JG in InStyle Magazine

iheartalias

The Holinator
Jennifer Garner is on the cover of the May issue of InStyle Magazine...I just bought it today and it is such a cute article! The pictures are awesome as well, some of the best I've seen (in my opinion)! Soooo cute... ;) ^_^

i saw it at the storie...but i didnt buy it cuz i didnt have money so when i go to wal mart sumtime this week i wil be sure to pick it up!! ...and i agree it has really good pics of her and its actually an article other then YMs when it was juss like 10 ques they asked her ;)

^^The boy is some local surfer (Dylan Goodale). The Palace has scans of the Instyle articles as well, but they're large enough to be read without saving the pic to your computer.

I bought the magazine today!!! :woot: What a great issue! I love the article and the pics of Jen. (y) Wow! She's really pretty in those pics! Aside from Jen, Lena Olin was also featured. And then there's a small pic of Jen, Victor, and Ron taken during one event (I can't remember which event). I was hesitant to buy it at first since I know the article and the pics will be posted in one of the JG sites, but I'm so glad I bought it!

i love the pics so much...a friend of mine was like, "She's so serious..." because all he knows is her character from Alias (cause I make him watch it :P ) and i was like, you wanna know her real personality look at this picture...and i showed him the one of her with the pineapple on her head...haha :D

I agree .... seeing the pictures and reading the article really shows the light hearted side of her that many people do not see when watching "Alias". I have a question that maybe one of you can answer.... I am just curious about the rings JG wears in the photo shoot; does any one know the significance of them?

I saw the article also and I loved it! I wasnt able to buy it though unfortunatly because I didnt have any money..but I absoltuely loved seeing all the pictures! she is so adorable!!!

Back