~Joe's Bar & Grill~

awwww! I loved that chapter! thanks for the PMs
More soon!
pee wee hockey is so cute! and I love Weiss as the spike character!
-Liz

just because i'm oooo soo nice and i enjoyed the chapter soooo much and cause i'm in a happy mood and cause you've been nice & rp=ed with me at EE....

<span style='font-size:10pt;line-height:100%'>A NICE QUOTED REVIEW JUST FOR YOU!!!!!</span>

“Great. Why don’t I…” he stopped.
“Oh felgercarb.”

“What?” She asked.

“I can’t go tomorrow. I forgot, I have to coach pee-wee hockey tomorrow night.” He said.

“That’s fine.” She said.

“No it’s not, now I feel bad…” She smiled.

“No, I mean, I’ll come with you. If that’s alright?” She asked. A small smile crept on his face.

“Yeah, sure, I’d like that. The game starts at six. So if you want you can swing by the bar, or I can pick you up.” He said. She smiled.

“Joe’s bar & grill. Six o’clock sharp.” She said. He smiled.
“Well I should get going.” She said. He nodded.

i love how she's already taken an intrest in his hobbies! :smiley:

“Hey, Michael! Where have you been all day?” Kate Glen asked. Vaughn always tried to avoid her as much as possible. She’d hit on him, flirt with him, and once she tried to force herself on him when he was drunk at a party.

“Away from you.” He said under his breath.

”What?” She asked. He cleared his throat.

omg! how annoying that woman is!! lol.

i love the ''away from you''. and she's so stupid she doesn't even realize it! :lol:

At work, you know – what normal people tend to do everyday?” He asked. She crossed her arms.

"Michael Vaughn – why are you so mean to me?” She asked. He turned around to her after unlocking the door.

“Kate, I’ve told you plenty of times I’m not interested in you, nor will I ever be. I don’t understand why you’re so persistent. I don’t like you – you used to be my friend – but this gets old after awhile. I’ll say it one last time. I am not INTERESTED.” He said. He took the keys out of the lock and opened his apartment door. He walked inside and slammed it shut.

“I know you love me! You’re just denying it!” She yelled through the door. He sighed and threw his keys on the table.

omg! once again! she's soooo annoying!!

Eric Weiss was sitting on the couch eating cereal and watching cartoons.

“Is she trying to molest you again?” Eric asked with a mouth full of lucky charms.

“Hmmm…. how could you tell?” Vaughn asked sarcastically. Eric laughed slightly.

“Okay, I thought I was crazy. But that woman needs to be put into a insane asylum.” Eric said.

“I wish someone would come take her away. Every single day it’s ‘Michael! Oh my dearest Michael, I love you, please have my babies! Hehehe’ She’s driving me insane!!!” Vaughn said rolling his eyes.

Eric looked over the back of the couch at his friend.

i can just picture that lol

“Just find another girl, bring her here and make out with her in the hallway. Crazy lady will leave you alone then.” He said. Vaughn smiled slightly.

yesss!! bring sydney!!

Initials?” Weiss asked.

“S.A.B” Vaughn said. Eric laughed.

"Ha! One more A and you could call her Saab, you know, like the car.” Eric said. Vaughn just looked at his friend.

"No wonder you don’t have a girlfriend, you compare them to cars?” Vaughn asked.

how are you that creative!?! i would never in 47 billion bajillion trillion gazillion years come up with that!

He watched the night sky, he sighed and smiled slightly as he felt his eyes get heavy.

"Please don’t let this one get away.”

He closed his eyes and sleep overtook him. A shooting star shot across the sky moments later. Maybe for once he was going to be allowed to be happy. He had told her that he was happy concerning his life in general. But he wasn’t emotionally happy, not as happy as he could be. He was 25 and without someone to share his life with. But maybe that was about to change. Just maybe.

aww...he made a wish on a shining star...

*pinoccio song plays*

When it comes to Vaughn, YEAH! lol. I think i like Vaughn the bartender better right now. I mean, come on, he can cook, mix drinks and he's...just...Vaughn!

Anyway, new chap tomorrow.

DUDE..its was like so good, like wow, like, like...yeah. . . can't wait to see what happens next (y)

-thanx for the PM :smiley:

Great chapters, I really loved the whole thing between Sydney and Vaughn :love:
But this Kate girl I really want to kick her ass :P, do you think it's normal? (y)
I can't wait to read more, and you don't have to feel bad, coincidences happen, and I really love what you are doing with your fic, mine is going to be different so keep up the good work ^_^

Back