~Joe's Bar & Grill~

I had a huge smile on my face when I read that, and actually, I still do :P

That was so sweet.. and his friend is thinking about marriage? EEEEEEEEEEEEE!! *jumps up and down*

I really LOVED the update!!

*skips around*

When's the next update? :angelic:

Thanks for the PM!!

xO laur

research? what research?
but at least he is considering it :D
great chapter
can't wait til he confronts jack, that ought to be special :smiley:
thanx for the PM
can't wait for more
update soon

f***, that was totally the best chapter! the butt implants and the race horse, and the "my friend" story!! loved it!!! so this is all just RESEARCH...?? whatever.... propose already dude! thanks for the pm!

She smiled. “You’re a very smart man.” She told him. He buried his face in her neck.

“Mm….so are you.” He told her. She laughed softly and she knew he realized what he had just said when he lifted his head up.

“Did I just say that?” He asked.

“Yes.” She laughed.

“I meant to say WO-man.”

“I know what you meant.” She told him. She laid her arms over his on her stomach.

“I just ruined the moment didn’t I?” He asked. “Oh boy…”

“No…you made it that much more perfect.” She told him. “I thought it was cute.”

“So where does your friend plan on taking his future wife if she says yes to him?” She asked smiling.

“Well, he was thinking two weeks in Ireland would be nice.” He smiled and kissed her neck softly. “What do you think?” He asked.

“Like I said. A very smart man.”
That was so perfect...*giggles and jumps over and over*

That was adorable. Adorable is like the perfect word too.
See Dictionary.com says:
Delightful, lovable, and charming
Worthy of adoration.

Which does really fit this chapter perfectly. It was delightful, I loved it, and it was charming in every respect. It is very worthy of adoration too ^_^

and I loved the way Vaughn used " i have this friend..." and sydney played along even though she figured out part of it...

It was perfect, beginning, middle, and end. I mean, you started it off, and finished it in a fluffy, perfect manner. Now all we have to do it convince Jack not to kill him...:Ponder: I wonder how we'll do that...

Thanks for the PM :hug:

Your 🐒,
riley xoxo

Such cute chapters. The boxers were such a cute idea. He wants to marry her, but he wants to ask Jack's permission! Is he out of his mind? Asking for trouble I think.
Thanks for the PM

I had this whole nice long review for you
It had quotes too
Then my computer decided it didn't like me
I don't like it anymore
That was a great chapter
I loved it
I still like their matching boxers
He doesn't need to do anymore research
He has the answer
She will say yes
Thats all he needs to know
Thanks for the PM
Update again soon please

I thought the research was cute! Great update...can't wait for more! You've been spoiling us with how often you've updated lately and I LOVE it!

“You like the view?” He asked.

She smiled. “I’m just trying to imagine you with the butt implants, it’d give you a bubble butt.” She said.

He laughed. “Is that a good thing?” He asked. He sat on the side of the tub as he waited for it to fill slowly.

“Nah, I like you’re hiny the way it is. You don’t need to change anything about yourself.” She told him.

He smiled. “Even the nose?” He asked.

She looked shocked. “Hey, I like your nose.” She exclaimed.

“I don’t.” He said.

“I think it’s hot.” She told him.

“I think not.”

“We need to stop because we’re starting to rhyme.”

THAT MADE ME CRACK UP!
they are so funny and cute together....:D

i tottally loved this chapter it was so good. i cant wait till vaughn finally purposes....

OMG!!! I was going to quote but the entire chapter would be in it!! I just love it! Great, I mean just great! I think I'm going to go back and reread this entire thing. Not right now,, right now I"m going to bed, but soon. It such a great story, even when it makes you cry you know good times are coming soon! Great update and thanks for sharing your talent with us!!

Linnette

Back