~Joe's Bar & Grill~

Oh no!
Poor Jack
As much as he is a pain in the butt, and as much as he yelled and made Vaughn uncomfortable at Christmas time, I still like him
He tries so hard to protect Sydney
Even though she doesn't need it
I hope he will be ok, but I think he will end up dying cause of what you said about the plot
Just a feeling
I wish he would live though
Thanks for the PM
Update again soon please

Without question he held his arms open and she stepped into him. As soon as her head hit his shoulder she started crying. He didn’t try to stop the tears this time; he let them run their course. For Sydney’s sake.

that is so beautiful. :tear

Wow that was amazing Kristina! You wrote that so well!!! Loved it! Hope Jack's ok... he will be right...?? Thanks for the pm, can't wait for more!!

I love the way it was written. And I hope daddy Jack's gonna be okay.

Vaughn looked down at his shinny black shoes, he suddenly found them interesting.
I like this one :P I don't know why but it made me :D ^_^ ...I love Vaughn :hug:

(y) can't wait for the next chapter! Thanks Kristina.

WOW! I finally caught up on everything! I love this whole story. The characters you have created are just...perfect. That last chapter especially was beautifully written. I loved it!

Can I please get a PM when you update next?
-Grace

Aww! Jack might be an *sshole in this fic, even though I know he can be nice if he wanted to be, I still hope that he is going to be okay!

I hope Jack has respect for Michael now that he saved his life! Glad that Michael was there for Syd!

That was cute when he massaged her ankle during the movie!

Great chapter! Update soon!

Megan

That was a fantastic chapter Kristina! Very well-written. I do like the plot twist. It makes things more interesting and Syd needed something like that to repair things with Jack. Hopefully he doesn't die. I want a Vack scene. :P Vaughn is so sweet, I want a Vaughn. :lol: Great job with the chapter and keep up the good work! ;) ^_^

Wowee what an amazing chapter.

Poor Syd.

I want a Vaughn!! Is there more than one of him.

I can't wait for the next chapter.

Thanks for the PM

:smiley: ;)

Jack can't die because he's... Jack. lol

Kristina, I love the way you write this chapter: you begin with the climax and then flashback! It was so Alias! lol

awwww. i love it. so sad. i'm glad Vaughn helped Jack. even if he didnt like him. wen ur in that kind of situation, u dont think about whether or not u like the person, just that someone is in trouble. maybe Jack will be nicer now that he's almost died.
great update. thanks 4 the pm.
~kaitlyn

Finaly caught up. Loved the fluff in the past chapters :love: :lol:

But this was so sad :cry: Hope Jack will be ok. Wonderfully written. Loved all the emotion you put in it ;) Update soon!

And thanks for all the pm's.

How ironic....the night of Syd's greatest accomplishment, her father has a heart attack. :cry: Poor Syd. I'm glad that Vaughn was the hero in a way and I hope that Jack pulls out of it.

Sydney looked over at her infatuated boyfriend.  She laughed under her breath at how intently he was watching the movie, but something told her the next scene wouldn’t be his favorite.  She slipped off her left heal off her foot under the table and lifted it to meet his calve.  As soon as her foot touched his leg he looked over at her.  He shook his head, warning her not to go there, but she was all about fun and games. 

As he directed his attention back to the screen she slowly started moving her foot up his leg, painfully slow.  She smiled as she watched him swallow the lump in his throat.  It was almost too easy to have control over him.

Hahah.. Syd's so EVIL! :P

“Vaughn and I are going to go for a walk.  We’ll be back shortly.” She told them.  Her sisters nodded as she walked over to Vaughn and took his hand.  She led him around the corner and back into the hallway.  They were silent for a few moments before they started talking.

“Your ankles feeling better?” He asked.

She shook her head.  “Not really.  But when you have something more serious on your mind, the pain just seems to dissipate.” She told him.

He nodded softly.

Poor Syd. :cry:

“You know she’s right.” She said.  “If you wouldn’t have given him that aspirin…”

“Sydney…”

“You saved my father.  He hates you but you saved him.” She said.

“Please, don’t.” He told her softly.  “Don’t.”

Vaughnie saved Jackie!!!! ^_^

“Vaughn?” She asked.

“Yea?” he asked as he ran his hand up her arm bare arm.

“Hold me?”

Without question he held his arms open and she stepped into him.  As soon as her head hit his shoulder she started crying.  He didn’t try to stop the tears this time; he let them run their course.  For Sydney’s sake.

:cry: Awww... I feel so bad for them. :(

Great Chapter
I Loved It
Cant wait for more

;)

Back