~Joe's Bar & Grill~

Bluesdj said:
This is the first time I got a PM, I'm kinda excited, silly me :D

Nice chap btw  :smiley:

Ciao Ari
[post="1315317"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Not only is that your first PM. But you're the 3000th post. :D (y)

As soon as they got off Space Mountain, Vaughn ran to the nearest bathroom, his hand covering his mouth as he pushed a young man out of his way.  He ran at such a speed that people he whizzed by looked around as if a ghost had just brushed against them.  He’d never ran so fast in his life.
awww poor vaughn!!!

“Oh no.” She said.

“Oh yes.”

“Oh no.  Vaughn we can’t, I’m wearing a white shirt.”

“So am I.” He pointed out.

“But you don’t have boobs.”
:lol: thank god he doesnt right :lol:

omg calling the 'govenator' :rotflmao:
hehhehe
anyway ACK! kristina you're KILLING US!!
make the man propose already!!!
thanks for the pm girl :hug:

Thanks for the pm

That was frickin awesome. Come on, why is he so nervous? I mean I know asking any woman to marry you has got to be one of the most nerve racking experiences ever but still! She said she'd say yes, she didn't flip out when he almost called her Mrs Vaughan just then! The list is endles of the times she has given him reassurance. Oh well. The way you write this I know it is going to be the best, most perfect proposal ever, even if they are in a ditch together or something.

Thanks again for the pm and for so many updates, pleeeasse keep them coming!

Space Mountain is SO much fun! I was on it about 3 years ago! I had a blast! That was one of the few rides that are fun for adults!

I am so glad that Syd didn't freak out about what Vaughn almost called her! I hope that he asks her the BIG question soon so they can make it official!

Great chapter!

Mmmm... I can last all day on an image of Vaughn in a wet white t-shirt.. Loved the way he got out of getting towed too.

Great update

Thanks for the PM

She started to get impatient and opened the door slightly, “Vaughn?” She asked, “Are you okay in there?”

“No.” He grumbled, “I just wasted four dollars on a hamburger.”  She heard him hurl again and scrunched her face in a disgusted manner at his sound affects.  “And fries.” He added.

“Ew! You’re so disgusting!” Sydney said.  She let the door close and leaned back against the wall again as she laughed at his gross but true comment.  A few more moments and the door to the stall finally opened.  Vaughn came out glaring at Sydney the entire time as he walked slowly towards her.

“Never…again.” He said.

Poor Vaughnnie!!! -_-

Sydney tried not to smile, but she couldn’t help it.  She bit her bottom lip and looked away from him.

“You think it’s funny?” He asked, “My stomach feels like it’s in knots thanks to…whatever the hell that ride was.”

“Space Mountain.” She told him.

“See, I was too worried about not puking on these seventy dollar Nike’s, I didn’t even remember the name.” He exclaimed.

Sydney laughed and grabbed hold of his shirt, playing with the material that hung against his stomach.

“Okay, it was my fault, we shouldn’t have gone on that right after eating.” She admitted.

“Really?” He asked, “Well you could have thought about that before I let the porcelain God in there have my burger.”

Hhee.. :love:

Vaughn started laughing, “You really are a great actress.” He told her.  He leaned over the armrest and kissed her softly.

“You’re not so bad yourself, Mr. Vaughn.”

“Thank you, Mrs….” He stopped himself.  Sydney had been putting her seatbelt on, when her head snapped back to look at him, “…Bristow...” He finished.

Shi*. He thought, shi*, shi*, shi*.  She’s looking at me, she knows, shi*.

OH s***! IS RIGHT! JUST POP THE DAMN QUESTION ALREADY!!!! :lol:

Great Chapter
I Loved It
Cant wait for more!

Kristina!!! Those two chapters were so cute. And even though I don't like roller coasters, it's not because of puking, it's because of the feeling...it just feels odd. :blink: But Splash Mountain is so fun ^_^ But you really don't get that wet. ;) Unless the one at Disney World is that much different.
But I love how you wrote them in the parking lot. 😆 It was too funny :rotflmao: I could soooo see that happening. :P

Thanks for the PM's, and please update soon! It's so good...and Vaughn better propose soon or a I shall :poke: and 🐟

Your 🐒
Riley xoxo

lol. I just got the new Alias books.

Let's just say i'm back into my "Normal" writing mode. Everything's flowing very nicely in my mind right now. Until something screws that up. lol

I'll give you the title.

"Painting a Proposal"

That's all i'm saying until the chaps done. But don't over-anylize.

spy41 said:
lol.  I just got the new Alias books.

Let's just say i'm back into my "Normal" writing mode.  Everything's flowing very nicely in my mind right now.  Until something screws that up. lol

I'll give you the title.

"Painting a Proposal"

That's all i'm saying until the chaps done.  But don't over-anylize.
[post="1315509"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Damn. I think that means that this isn't quite time. *sighs and collects cake* Don't worry peeps, we gotta save it for the real celebration.

*sneaks a piece of cake anyways*

OMG! I just read the last two chapters... :woot: SO FREAKING CUTE! *runs around screaming* Gosh gosh gosh! Disneyland! And their whole space mountain thingfy... Awwww! :love:

*nudges Vaughnie* You still need to propose though! :whistle: As if she'd say no though, she pretty much has already said yes! :P

*squeals* I love this fic! Can't wait for the next update!!!!

:happydance:

Cai
x

Great last few chapters!! Yay for Disney Land!! :D hehe. I loved it there, even though space mountain was closed when I went. *grumbles* Anywho, ^_^ Poor Vauhgn, getting sick off of it.
Thanks for the PMs! I cant wait for the proposal! :smiley:

Back