~Joe's Bar & Grill~

He smiled and was about to speak when he heard a muffled voice behind them on the stairs. Vaughn turned around and stared into the eyes of an eight-year-old girl, her brown hair and green eyes illuminated by the warm flickering light of the fire.

Oh...my...god...

:blink:

They had another daughter while in hiding? I feel pity for the poor girl, that's a messed up family. :lol:

Now Michael needs to have a conversation with his father... it's gonna be great, I just know it ;)

ETA: This is my 47th post!!!!!!! :lol: :P

He has a little sister?

:eek:

:eek:

I hope so :D , because it would be an interesting plot. I wonder how he would take it if that girl is indeed his sister.

Vaughn talking to his mother about his life was really heartbreaking :cry:

But at the same time so beautiful ^_^

I could feel Vaughn's mother pain when she learned her son lived in the streets.

I can't wait for Bill to talk to Vaughn :whistle:

Thx for the PM

Awesome, simply awesome.. The best praise I think I can give you is to say that it is up to your usual exceptional standard!

But how could you leave it like that?!?!?!?!?!?! Please Update soon. Coz lets face it, the sooner you update, the sooner the chapters come, and the faster the chapters come, the faster Syd and Vaughan will be together again!

Yes... yes I am such a sap for fluff! must be the romantic in me!

Awesome!

He has another sister?
OMG
THats so cool!
I'm so excited
Whats her name?
I'm glad Michael found them
I hope that the NSA doesn't come after them and kill them
I like how whenever he talks about Syd, he basically glloats
thats so cute
Thanks for the PM
Update again soon please

ANOTHER SISTER?!!
Or is that a granddaughter of some sort? From Emma? I'M CONFUSED!
lol another twist!! Loved the chapter, that was so cute with his mom! I'm glad that he went in!
Great chapter, I loved it!!
Sorry this is short, finishing up PMs before cleaning & packing!
Update soon!

xo laur :Prop:

He looked over into his mother’s eyes as he smiled softly, “We’re engaged.”

Amy’s eyes lit up as she hugged her son abruptly.  “Oh, sweetie, I’m so happy for you.” She said.  She kissed his forehead and pulled away.  “How long have you been together?”

“Two months.” He said.

Amy nodded.  “What does she do for a living?”

“She’s an actress.” Vaughn said.  “I’m sure you’ve seen something with her in it.”

“Wait, Sydney Bristow?” His mother asked.  Vaughn nodded.  “Michael, she’s so beautiful.”
aww cuteness
mommy!vaughn knows who syd is *giggle*

He smiled and was about to speak when he heard a muffled voice behind them on the stairs.  Vaughn turned around and stared into the eyes of an eight-year-old girl, her brown hair and green eyes illuminated by the warm flickering light of the fire.

Oh...my...god...
OMG HOLY s*** OMG!!!! OMGOMGOMGOM!!!!
HE HAS A LITTLE SISTSER!!!! ACK!! ANOTHER LITTLE SISTER!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *runs around screaming*
omg so goooooooooood kristina!!!!!
MORE MORE MORE!!!!!

OMV!!! VAUGHN'S GOT ANOTHER SISTER?!!?!?!
totally wasn't expecting this!!!
IM SO SO SO SO happy he's with his mom and finally got the courage to knock on the door!!!! TOTAL CRAZINESS!!!! love it sooo much!!!
UPDATE SOON!!! GREAT CHAPTER!

:D :D :D

“And then she told me that I was an amazing person. That was the nicest thing someone had said to me in god knows how long. And I started crying.”

“See!” His mother said. “I’m not the only sap in the family.”

Vaughn looked at his mother. “Mom, crying because of the Gremlins, and because of a woman complementing you, are two totally different things.” He said.

She rolled her eyes jokingly.
like mother like son :D ...loved their talk.

His dad's gonna be shocked :Ph34r: when he sees him!

umm :confused: sister?... okay next chapter please :P

I didn't know I had a pm for the chapter before this one... I wasn't able to comment on that :D thanks for the pm. (y) 2 chapters!

OMV!! That was absolutely brilliant.. Vaughn has another little sister?? Hope nothing happens to them while they are there.

Great update.

Thanks for the PM

i say sydney quit the acting business and work at the bar and they live ahppily ever after!!.. geez he has another sister, can u imagine that household during PMS!! JEEZ LOL I LOVE THIS STORY!!

Aw... he has a sister? :P Cute! Or it could be a neice or whatever they are. (his sisters daughter) ... how sweet! :smiley: Great update! I loved it!

Back