~Joe's Bar & Grill~

Aww... :( he gots a sister! :smiley: Yeay! But... you better not kill him! :cry: :( :smiley: Great update! :smiley: Jenna's too cute! She's got a big brotherrr...

OMFG!! NOOOO!!! This is NOT happening!! Michael is so NOT gonna die!! OMG, he has a sister, thats so awesome!! What a twist!! Crikey!! Awesome chapter, update really soon!! Thanks for the pm!

Cliffhanger?!!!! Noooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!! :angry: :angry: :P

“You son of a…” It was the same man that had murdered McDuff.

“I wouldn’t be calling me names Mr. Vaughn. Your in no position to insult me.” He pulled Jenna’s head back, ready to end her young life without mercy.

“Stop.” Vaughn said. The man looked up at him. “You want a victim, try me.”

Amy looked at her son nervously as she stood next to him.

“You’re willing to die for this little girl?” The man asked in a British accent. He smiled smugly.

“No, I’m willing to kill you for her.”

British accent? please, tell me that man isn't Sark because I HATE him.
What are you waiting for, Vaughn? Just KILL HIM!!!!!!!! :lol:

Please, update soon because I'm dying here!

mariam said:
Cliffhanger?!!!! Noooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!  :angry:  :angry:  :P
British accent? please, tell me that man isn't Sark because I HATE him.
What are you waiting for, Vaughn? Just KILL HIM!!!!!!!!  :lol:

Please, update soon because I'm dying here!
[post="1325043"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I though its sark 2!!! :jump:
he has a little sister?!!! and she is so adorable!!!!
evil cliffy!!! cant wait 2 read more!!!

Kristina,

the plots thickens. Vaughn and his dad in action, can't wait to see where you're going to take us next. Sark trying to kidnap Vaughn's other sister...great twist, didn't see that one coming.

Keep up the awesome job and can't wait until you update again.

CJ

how could you leave us here!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? its not fair! we have to know wat happens! is Vaughn gonna kill the guy? is Vaughn gonna be killed himself? or will William save them?
other than the fact that i now have to go to class and try to concentrate while thinking of this, i loved it. Jenna is so sweet. and i love that Amy told her about Michael so she knew who her family was. i hope she's ok.
great, but evil, update. thanks 4 the pm.
~kaitlyn

Just caught up with the last 2 chapters. The family reunion was wonderful. Jenna was a nice surprise. Her reaction to Michael was priceless. Now the bad guys are there, threatening the family and I can't wait for the next update. Hope you will be able to post soon.
Thanks for the PM

Staring into the young girls eyes, Vaughn felt an immediate connection.  Part of him didn’t even have to ask, he knew where this girl fit in, but he was still amazed.  The little girl just stared at him in awe.  He wasn’t sure if it was because perhaps that he looked so much like her father, or perhaps she just didn’t know who he was.

Vaughn slowly stood up from the couch and stood about ten feet in front of her.  Amy watched the two of them just stare at each other without interrupting such a moment.

“Michael.” His name tumbled out of her mouth softly as she yielded her fluffy teddy bear at her side.  His eyes grew soft and she could read his silent confirmation.  It was a bond between a brother and a sister.

She immediately dropped her bear on the floor and ran towards him.  She wrapped her arms around his waist and squeezed him as tight as she could, afraid that if she let go she’d never see him again.

Vaughn laid his hands in her hair and held her head to his stomach as hugged him tighter.

that was the most amazing sibling moment I have ever read about.

William Vaughn turned around for the first time and squinted through the semi-dark room.  Once his eyes connected with Michael’s the pile of wood he was holding dropped to the hardwood floor, causing Jenna to jump.

“What are you doing? What are you doing here?” He asked slightly shocked.

“It’s good to see you too, dad.” Vaughn said sarcastically.

“Were you followed?” William asked as he moved towards the windows.

That was mean.

“Good job, son.  You’re about to get your family killed.” William said as he stood up.  He grabbed the shotgun from above the fireplace and grabbed some shells behind the picture frame on the mantel.  He began loading it.

That is SOOO MEAN! It's not Michael's fault! Okay maybe it is but still.:P

“You’re willing to die for this little girl?” The man asked in a British accent.  He smiled smugly.

It's sark it's sark it's sark it's sark!

I LOVED this chapter, one of the best ever!
Thanks for the pm!

I'm feeling really bad for Vaughn :cry:
But what he said to his father was true so I can't blame him for saying he hates him even if I know he still loves him deep down :blush:
You have to post more, I want to know who is going to get killed :angelnot:

I really like what you are doing with this fic :notworthy: thank you for writing it ^_^

~Part 82~
~Fleeing Canada~

There’s a feeling you get when you’re looking death in the face. It’s not fear, but it’s something that makes your stomach turn. Or atleast, that’s how it felt when you had a murderer standing in front of you yielding a six inch hunting knife that would slice you with one quick swipe.

Shi*. This is it. I’m going to die. What did I get myself into? Sydney’s going to kill me, wait, she can’t because I’ll already be dead!

Staring into the mans dark brown eyes, Vaughn couldn’t even read what he was thinking. His eyes were so dark he didn’t know what he was looking into.

“Any last words, Mr. Vaughn?” The man asked as he held the knife out to his side. The man had pushed Jenna out of his arms after Vaughn had made his offer. Amy then took Jenna and went to look for William for help, and to keep her daughter out of harms way.

“Who are you?” Vaughn asked.

“I guess it doesn’t hurt to tell you, you won’t live long enough to remember my face.” The man said. He slowly pulled off his ski mask and Vaughn used it as an opportunity. He ran toward the man, ramming him into the wall and successfully making him lose grip on his knife. The mask fell to the floor and Vaughn looked up to see the man was about his age with blonde hair. His dark eyes made for an eerie contrast.

They struggled for a moment before the man kicked him in the shin. Vaughn immediately cried out in pain as he stumbled backwards into the bed. He fell onto it for a moment and the man picked up the knife from the floor and walked over to him. He brought his hand up, ready to stab the knife down, when Vaughn rolled off the end of the bed onto the floor.

The man stabbed through the mattress and stood back up straight, agitated, but not breaking a sweat.

“You know, your girlfriend is really pretty. What’s her name? Sydney?” He asked as he moved closer. Vaughn slowly scooted away from him until he was backed up against the wall. “Imagine the things I could do to her?”

“F*** you!” Vaughn yelled as he kicked the man in the stomach, he used the wall to push off of, causing his kick to have more power behind it and it sent the man tumbling backwards. He tripped over the carpet and fell onto the floor.

Vaughn immediately got up and jumped on top of him. He held the hand with the knife down to the floor as he started punching him in the face repeatedly. The man got his hand free and stabbed Vaughn through the back of his shoulder.

“Ahhh! F***!” Vaughn fell backwards and grabbed his injured shoulder. The man pushed him over and jumped on top of him, trying to push his knife down with all his might into Vaughn’s chest.

“You know…I should keep you alive, just so I can make you watch her scream and plead for me to stop when I rape her.”

“Ugh…..” Vaughn struggled to keep the tip of the knife from cutting into his skin.

“But then again, maybe she’d enjoy a good f***.”

“You son of a…” Vaughn couldn’t finish. The tip of the knife broke through his skin, not deep, but enough for Vaughn to feel. “Ahhhh….ugh…h…”

“If you even think about touching her…”

“What? You’ll kill me?” The man asked. He laughed. “It doesn’t look like you’re winning here. I could kill you right now if I wanted too.” The man said.

“Then do it.” Vaughn said. “Kill me just like all the others you a**hole. I’m not afraid to die.”

The man stared down at him, intrigued. His pressure on the knife slowly grew weaker and he got off of Vaughn.

“We’ll finish this another time. I have someone else to visit.” He said. He leaned down and hit Vaughn across the head with the end of the knife, knocking him out instantly from the blow to the head.

~~

He came too a few moments later when he felt someone nudging him. He opened his eyes to find Jenna on her knees next to him, her small hands pushing on his chest as she tried to wake him up. As soon as she saw his green eyes she stopped.

“Jenna.” He whispered softly.

She grabbed his hand and pulled him forward so he sat up.

“Michael, your arm is bleeding.” His sister said as she pointed to his injured shoulder.

“I know, sweetie.” He told her. “Where’s mom and dad?” He asked.

“Daddy went after that man that hurt you. Mommy’s packing our stuff, she said we have to leave.”

“Yeah, kiddo, we do.” He said. “Help me up.”

Jenna took his hand again and stood on her feet and she pulled with all her might to help him stand. He put his hand on the top of her head as they walked out of the room, Vaughn limping slightly.

They walked into Jenna’s room and he watched his mother grabbing things left and right. She turned and looked at her son.

“Michael!” She hugged him. “Oh…gosh…your arm.”

“I’m fine.” He lied.

“Your father will fix it up for you.” She said. “Jenna, grab your shoes honey.” Amy zipped up the duffel bag and left it on the bed as she went back to her own room. Vaughn followed her and helped her with his good arm, taking stuff out of the closet and throwing it on the bed.

William walked into the room a few moments later. “He got away.” His father said.

“William, fix your son up. He’s injured.” Amy said as she grabbed Vaughn’s hand and pushed him towards his father.

William looked at the stab wound and winced. “That looks bad, come on.” He said. He led his son down the hall and into the bathroom. He pushed him down on the toilet and grabbed a washrag from under the sink. He soaked it with warm water. “Take off your shirt.” He said.

Vaughn stripped off his pullover and his t-shirt underneath carefully, wincing when he had to move his shoulder. His father dabbed at the wound on the back of his shoulder and held the towel to it to stop the bleeding.

“Did the man say anything to you at all?” His father asked.

Vaughn shook his head. “No. He just threatened me. Dad, he’s going to hurt Sydney.”

William looked at his son in confusion. “Who’s Sydney?”

“My fiancé dad! He knows where she lives, and who she is, and I’m not there to protect her! We have to go to LA!”

“We can’t right now.” William said.

“Dad…”

“I’ll have a few people watch over her house, but we cannot compromise anyone else. These people are after us now and they won’t stop until we’re dead. They almost killed Jenna, they could have hurt your mother….”

“And they could hurt Sydney.” Vaughn said. “Dad, I don’t care what’s happened between us. You love mom, you want to keep her safe. So you have to understand me when I tell you, I have to keep Sydney safe. She’s important to me, I can’t lose her, and I certainly can’t let that man touch her.”

William Vaughn stared at his son for a moment after doing a quick job at dressing his sons wound.

“Dad…”

“Fine, we’ll go.” William said. “As soon as you agree that you’ll listen to what I tell you. No objections, no funny business.”

Vaughn didn’t even think about it, Sydney’s safety was the only thing going through his mind. “Fine.” Vaughn said. “As long as we get to Sydney.”

William left the medical wrappings in the sink. “Get dressed and help me pack the trailblazer. We leave in five minutes.”

His father walked out of the bathroom, leaving Vaughn alone by himself. He quickly pulled his shirts on and headed downstairs to help his father pack the bags into the black SUV.

In one day his life had changed drastically. But in three days, his life would turn upside down completely.

36_1_56.gif

Back