~Joe's Bar & Grill~

It's not easy to relax when you see this written...I think s3 scared me for life .... or maybe I'm tooo obsessed with your fic...even if most of the time I lurk ...Sorry
I'll try to do better

ok i know its changed but my reaction is funny so i'l post it anyway

GOD f***ING DAMN KRISTINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ARE YOU s***TING US?!
YOU CANNOT DO THIS
are you not aware that this is just wrong?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
:thud: :jawdrop: :thud: :cry: :cry:

ahhh you cannot do this on the day that they announce jen is alegedly pregnant!!!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Vaughn looked over at his father.  "You sold me out?" Vaughn asked.  Anger filled his eyes.  "You son of a...." he lunged at his father, and there was a gun shot.  Vaughn's world went black before anything else could process through his mind
:wtf:
W.T.F.

…Sydney Bristow was said to not be present at the funeral for her former boyfriend, close friends said it was too much for her to handle…

…Bristow has started a new organization that takes homeless children in.  Friends say she started it due to the struggle her deceased boyfriend went through during his torn childhood…

…Almost three years after the death of her French boyfriend, Michael Vaughn, Sydney Bristow is now engaged to be married to Pete McCormick, a producer she met on the set of the romantic comedy “Friendship”.  They were engaged Valentine’s Day weekend while on a vacation in Paris.  We send out our congratulations...[/i]
:jawdrop:

The End!

HAHA!!! I’m just playin’! It’s far from over!
DO YOU KNOW HOW UNCOOL THAT IS?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?

NOW back to the real thing-- ok what? wait.. did three years really pass?! WTF?

Kristina, what are you doing?
I mean, how could Vaughn, in his right mind choose his father over Sydney? And how could he die? I mean, he couldn't have died since this isn't over, but whatever you're doing is just not nice...I'm freaking out over here adn hypervenilating...I mean literally. I get very worked up over fics and now I'm really scared how this is going to turn out. Please, please fix this!
Thanks for the PM and update. :hug:

Riley xoxo

please tell me that last part wasnt true. please, oh please, oh please. i beg of you. let it not be true. i'll pay if you take it back.
and if its not tru i hope Vaughn didnt run off for three years only to come back again. cause that would be sad too. who would Syd choose. Vaughn or this new guy? definately Vaughn. duh!
great update. thanks 4 the pm.
~kaitlyn

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

WHAT WAS THAT!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: You better update again soon!!!

hah

kristina you really freaked them out

i think i have an idea of what is going on,..come on guys..this is based off of alias...mann...

lol

post more soon

kels

~Part 86~
~Resurrected~

~November 20th, 2007~

As he thought back on the last two-and-a-half years, he wondered what kept him grounded. What kept him from turning against everything he believed in. But he couldn’t really remember all of the details. He remembered the bad things he had done that he didn’t know he was doing at the time that he did them. It was as if he’d been sleepwalking for the last two-and-a-half years and he’d just been woken up.

He didn’t remember who he really was when he was enlisted into the NSA program. They had got him hooked on a medication that made him forget his former self. With the help of the drugs and the physiological treatments, he became a person that didn’t really exist. He was conditioned to think that without his medication he would die a painful death, that’s why he never asked questions, until a day when he was captured by the enemy and he started having flashbacks of events he remembered but at the same time didn’t.

He almost died in a prison camp in Russia, but then a young woman dropped in and saved him from a horrid death. And her appearance and what was behind her eyes made him curious. He asked her if he knew her. She said yes, and that was it.

Later he found out that the woman who saved him was infact his sister, but with the drugs and the conditioning he knew no better to think that she was a stranger. Emma kept him off the drugs, which sent him into a stage of detox. He shivered often, sometimes uncontrollably due to the sudden shortage of medication that used to ripple through his body. She took him to a doctor friend of hers, a man that undid his conditioning and helped him slowly remember what had happened since the events of February 2005.

He took a deep breath as he looked down at his hands. Two-and-a-half years since he’d last seen her in person. He had watched her TV show frequently, and with the years that had passed she just grew more beautiful that he remembered. After awhile he told his sister he couldn’t live without her knowing the truth, whatever that was.

So they flew to Los Angeles from Germany, where his sister had lived in Munich. They drove through the city and ended up at a place that held a memory that was too bitter sweet for him.

The sign was neon in bright vibrant colors. She had kept the same name as it was called back in Chicago.

Joe’s Bar & Grill
Est. July 2002

The place was crowded. The parking lot on the side of the building was full, and cars were parked on the side of the road all around. A few people were standing outside the front doors chatting.

“I can’t do this.” He said softly as he looked through the windows of the car. “I can’t….” He trailed off.

His sister turned her head and looked at him from the drivers seat. She took his hand and ran her thumb across the back of it.

“Michael, you don’t have too. You know she’s moved on. We can leave it like this. She never has to know if you don’t want her too.” Emma said softly.

“That’s not fair.” Michael said as he shook his head. “I can’t do that to her.”

“It’s going to tear her apart when she sees you.” Emma said. “You know that.”

Vaughn nodded.

Emma sighed. “Let me go talk to her first.” She said. “If you just walk in there. That won’t be good.” She said.

Vaughn nodded. “What if she doesn’t want to see me? What if…”

“Michael. Just stop.” She said. She took off her seatbelt. “I’ll be right back. Stay here.”

Emma got out and ran across the street when there were no cars. Vaughn watched as she ran through the front door. His heart was nearly beating out of his chest as he slouched down in his seat.

God please let her not hate me. Please? I beg of you. Please…please….please….please…

~~

Emma walked into the establishment and made her way through the crowd. She walked up to the bartender at the counter and smiled softly.

“Excuse me, where can I find Sydney?” Emma asked.

“Um…are you here from the purple heart charity foundation?” The man asked as he cleaned glasses.

Emma nodded. “Yes.” She lied, “I’m supposed to met Sydney today.”

The man nodded. “Straight back there in the office.” He pointed to the hallway with a door at the end. She nodded a thank you and walked down the hallway. She took a deep breath and knocked on the door.

“Come in.” A voice yelled from the other side.

Emma turned the knob slowly and entered the office. Sydney Bristow looked up from the papers on her desk and into the eyes of someone she hadn’t seen in years.

“Hi.” Emma said softly.

“Emma?” Sydney asked. Sydney stood up from her leather desk chair. “Oh my gosh. I haven’t seen you in…”

“I know.” Emma said as she shook her head. She didn’t smile at all. Sydney walked over to her and gave her a hug.

“How have you been? No one’s heard from you in years.” Sydney said.

“Sydney…” Emma paused. “I’m not here to see you again. I’m actually here…for another reason.” Emma looked down at her feet.

Sydney saw the sadness in Emma’s eyes and immediately knew what the conversation was going to be about.

“Your brother…”

“Sydney…”

“I can’t talk about that, Emma. I’ve moved on. I’m sorry.”

“Sydney…”

“Please leave.” Sydney said as she opened the door.

“Please…” Emma begged.

Sydney shook her head. “I can’t.” She said. “You have to understand…” Sydney looked away and Emma could see tears glittering in Sydney’s eyes.

Emma nodded. Without saying another word she walked out. She quickly moved back through the crowd and looked behind her, when she turned back around she ran smack dab into her big brother.

“Jeez, Mike. What are you doing? I told you…”

“I need to see her. I can’t wait anymore.” He said. “Where is she?” He asked.

“Michael…she doesn’t want….”

“Emma, where?” He asked.

Emma looked down at the floor and pointed her finger to the hallway in the back. “She’s already upset, I don’t think this is right.”

“I’ll make it right.” He said. He brushed past her and moved through the crowd and into the secluded hallway. He looked back at his sister as he neared the closed door. He turned back to face the oak wood and knocked softly. There was no answer. He knocked again.

“Come back later, please.”

He could hear the pain in her voice. He sighed and grabbed a hold of the knob. It was now or never.

“Excuse me.” A voice said behind him.

Vaughn let go of the handle and turned to see a larger man in black standing behind him.

“Sir, this hallway is off limits. I’ll have to ask you to leave.” He said.

“I’m of a friend of Sydney’s.” Vaughn said.

“Isn’t everyone?” The man asked. He took Vaughn’s arm, but Vaughn pulled away. “Hey now, I asked you nicely.”

“Then give her a message. She’ll know who I am. You’ll see for yourself.” He said.

The guard sighed. “What do I tell her?”

Vaughn thought for a moment. “Do you have a piece of paper?” He asked.

The guard rolled his eyes, “Sir, you’re wasting my time. Give me a name or…”

“Fine! Just…just tell her she was right. Everyone needs someone. She’ll understand.” He said. “Tell her I’ll be upstairs in the VIP lounge.”

“That’s closed right now.”

“Exactly.” Vaughn said as he walked away. The guard watched him step over the velvet rope that closed the stairs and walk up to the VIP lounge. He shook his head and knocked on the door of his employer.

“Ms. Bristow. There’s a strange man here to see you.” The man said through the door.

“What does he want?” She asked from the other side.

“He uh…he told me to tell you that you were right, ma’am. Everyone needs someone. He told me to tell you he’d be in the VIP lounge. Should I kick him out, Ms. Bristow?”

There was silence for a moment. Then the door opened and a red-eyed Sydney stepped out of the office.

“What did he look like?” She asked.

“Um…brownish hair, green eyes, I don’t know.” The man said.

Sydney’s breath caught in her throat.

“Should I throw him out?” He asked.

“No.” Sydney said as she pushed past him. She made her way to the stairs and entered the semi dark VIP lounge room. The lights were off to save power, seeing as it wasn’t open to the public until after eight.

She could feel him before she even saw him. She could smell the cologne, the same cologne he used to wear years before. Turning her head, she saw a figure hunched forward on one of the lounges, the same one that they had made love on the moment after they got engaged for a second time.

He stood up, and she could finally see his face through the darkness. Tears immediately filled her eyes as she shook her head.

“Who the hell are you? You think this is funny don’t you? You’re playing games with me aren’t you?” She was already starting to become delirious.

“This is no game.” He spoke softly. He tried to remain calm, fighting the urge to just run up to her and hug her.

“Who are you?” She asked.

“You know who I am.” He told her.

“You died.”

“No.”

“Yes.”

“I was taken. They set everything up. It was all a lie. I didn’t know the truth until two months ago.” He said.

She turned to face him and then quickly walked over to him. She punched him in the face, not hard enough to cause damage or set him off balance, but enough to surprise him. She then started beating on his chest with her fists. “You liar! You f***ing liar! Michael Vaughn is dead! He died!” She cried. She started sobbing and stumbled backwards slightly.

“Sydney.” He said softly. He moved closer to her.

“You died! They told me…you…they told me…you….”

He shook his head. “They lied. My father sold me out. He set it up. Everything.” Vaughn said.

“He told me…you…they had a body…I saw it…they made me…”

“Oh god.” Vaughn grabbed her hand quickly. She tried to pull away but he was too quick. He pulled her into his chest and held her tight although she struggled at first to get away.

“No…don’t…don’t touch me…please…”

“Shhh…” He cooed softly. He held her tighter and finally she just gave up. She wrapped her arms around his waist and buried her face into his shoulder.

“How could they do this?” She asked as she sobbed. Her fingernails dug into his back as she let her frustration out on him, unknowingly.

“It’s my fault.” He told her. “I shouldn’t have left. You were right Sydney. You were so right. I was wrong. I’m so sorry, sweetie.” He kissed the side of her head and ran circles on her back, trying to sooth her.

“You left me…you…”

“I know.” He said. He pulled back slightly so he could look at her. But she wouldn’t look into his eyes. He unwrapped his arms from around her and placed his hands on her face. “Look at me.” He told her. She still didn’t look up. “Sydney, look at me.”

She finally gave up and slowly looked into his eyes. Her bottom lip quivered softly and her breaths were choppy as she tried to hold back sobs. He wiped the tears from her cheeks with his thumbs as he stared at her.

A small smile played on his lips. “My god, you’re even more beautiful since the last time we were together.” He told her. He brushed a piece of hair out of her face. She looked as though she was about to break down again, but he acted quickly.

“Hey.” He said. He brought his hands down in between them and lifted his shirt slightly. “Remember these?” he asked. He showed her the waistband of the ducky boxers she had bought him years before.

Sydney covered her mouth as she laughed through tears and pain. He smiled softly and looked up at her.

“You still have ‘em.” She said as she touched the waistband.

He nodded.

“They got me through a lot. They still make me laugh every time I look at them.” He told her.

Sydney looked up at him, her fingers resting against the waistband of his jeans. She had a slightly different look on her face, and he watched as her eyes moved from his own eyes to his lips.

Oh no…

“I’m supposed to be mad at you. I should hate you for what you put me through.” She told him.

“You should.” He agreed. “But do you?” He asked.

“I don’t know yet.” She told him. “Just…” She cut her own words short as she leaned forward and kissed him softly. At first it just started out as an instant peck, but when something you love is taken away from you and you all of a sudden get it back, you have a craving for it. Well, she couldn’t control herself at the moment, everything was happening so fast.

The kiss heated up slightly and her tongue traced his lips as she rested her hands against his chest.

But soon, both of them realized they weren’t where they were a few years previous. They both withdrew from the kiss and looked at each other.

“I’m sorry.” She said. She looked down. “Vaughn…I….”

“I know.” He told her.

She looked up at him.

“I read magazines, I watch TV.” He said. He had learned about her engagement through the media. “I don’t…I don’t know if you’re happy. I’m sure you are…but…I need you to know…” He shook his head slightly and bit his lip. He sighed. “Sydney, I still love you so much.” He didn’t know what else to say, he just shrugged and looked away from her.

“Vaughn…I can’t…I just…I don’t know how to feel. I mean, I feel a lot of things. I…I’m disappointed, I’m angry, I’m sad, I’m happy, I’m relieved, I’m lost.” She said. She shook her head. “It was very hard for me to even think about moving on. I hated myself for how we left things back then. I didn’t tell you I loved you, I didn’t…” She looked down. “I didn’t mean what I said…” She trailed off.

“I know.” He told her. “I know you didn’t.” He told her.

She took his hand and led him over to the lounge. They sat down next to each other. Sydney tucked her leg under her body so she was facing him.

“What happened?” She asked. “From when you left the house until now.”

“Everything?” He asked. She nodded in confirmation. “It’s gonna take a while.”

“I don’t care.” She said. “I want to know.”

“Syd, they did things to me. I mean…I can’t remember everything.”

“Then whatever you do remember.” She said. “No matter what it is. Now.”

He nodded softly. He took a deep breath and began his story by telling her what happened right after him and his father left for Miami.

It was defiantly going to be a very long night.

A/N: I told you i would make it better. But there will be angst too.

lol i've been reading all of these posts, especially mine and only a truly talented writer can get so many people to react like this :D
i commend you
your awesome
but you still need to update ASAP
tonight sounds really good for an update :D

Back