~Joe's Bar & Grill~

i have no idea at all at what to say, im just sooo confused, i thought he was dead.... THE EMOTIONS YOU MAKE ME GO THROUGH ARE TOO MUCH THERE JUST TOOO MUCH....

Ok a LOT happened here.. and yet again, after reading this I found my muse, so this may be short but I'll come back to it after I get my need to write out :P *bounces* One chapter of this makes Egore (my muse!) come out from his hiding place, but FOUR? lol

O.M.G.

I missed the last... four chapters..

:thud:

All I can say is amazing. SO SAD! This is like the best angsty fic in the history of angst and has great fllluuuuuuuffy funny stuff as well!

But the guy almost raped her! :cry: I'm glad he killed him though.

HE LEFT HER! WHAT A STUPID IDIOT! The break-upish part... I was :cry: ing!! *sniffle* Exactly what Sydney said, why the hell did he trust him and go with him instead of her!!
chair.gif
GAAAAAAAHH!!

That was so evil!! I knew that William was playing him! I... Just.. great plot! So he was conditioned? :eek: Poor Vaughnie.. But yeah.. EVIL, EVIL, EVIL!!

She has a fiancé too? Whoa whoa whoa!! NO! *curls up in ball and sobs* :cry: :cry: :cry: I bet he is some jackass Hollywood actress dater-person-thingy for the money guys then he breaks her heart and comes running to Vaughn and he makes it all better!! I guess that's too easy but... :notworthy: Vaughn needs Syd. Syd needs Vaughn. Syd does not NEED nameless fiancé. Nameless fiancé does not NEED Syd. (y)

I could really picture the way she reacted when she first saw Vaughn, its VERY realistic!! I can really feel their emotions... *cries* But.. its perfect angst :D Love it!

A/N: I told you i would make it better. But there will be angst too.

B-but... FIANCE! I guess this is better-ish now that they are together again..

They kissed though :love:

MORE MORE MORE!! PLEASE? :Please: :notworthy:

I LOVED ALL OF THE CHAPTERS SO MUCH!!! I need more or I'm going to go into withdrawl!! :lol:

This couldn't be more perfect, no matter how evil the plot is!!

UPDATE SOON!

xo laur :Prop:

that WAS better....but I think I'm still in shock...:lol:
PLEASE don't make it too bad! :Please:
Great chapter....I'm glad they saw each other.
Thanks for updating so soon! I thought I was going to die! ;)
Thanks for the PM too! :smiley:

i cannot believe you did that!!! you killed him, and then not... and she's engaged to someone else....how why? omg!!! thanks for the pm!

OMG!OMG! OMG!

I just caught up and OMG! This is incredible, so much has happened, I'm still taking all in..

this is just great! what an awesome plot you have going on here!

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee update pretty soon!

thanks for all the pms

Carolina

Wow. Just caught up on both updates. That was crazy.... Ok, I really hate William Vaughn now. I want to seriously kill him. And Syd engaged? :thinking: No.... that can't be. She still loves Vaughn and she'll break up with her fiancee' even if he is hot. :lol: Great job, you pulled a fast one on us. :P

That was just too hard to read. I hate William Vaughn. That man is a monster! He needs to be punished, soon! Their reunion was heartbreaking. I hope they get back together.
Thanks for the PM

OMG
I was gone for a few days and the story has taken a huge change!!!
A lot can happen in 4 chapters apparently
Vaughn saved his sister and his dad sold him out
I wanna hurt William more than anything right about now
Sydney moved on?
I'm so sad
She loves Vaughn, unconditionally
She has to go back to him
Or else I will cry!
Thanks for the PM
Update again soon please

Because i'm nice....

~Part 87~
~Running in Circles with Nowhere to Go~

Hours passed, he wasn’t sure how many. After he was done explaining, Sydney had more then enough questions to keep their discussion going. She found it very disturbing, what had happened, how his father had played a hand in this scheme of betrayal.

“Have you talked to my parents since…you found out?” Vaughn asked.

Sydney nodded. “Yeah, I used to talk to your mom often after you were gone. But…we lost touch.” Sydney shook her head as anger filled her eyes again. “That son-of-a-b****.” She said. “Your father came to my door and told me you weren’t coming home. The bas**** had the heart to look me in the eyes and actually tell me you were dead.” She said. She shook her head. “Now I know why you hate that man so much.”

He raised his eyebrows. “Yeah.” He shook his head. “Syd…”

She watched him.

“You said we all have to make choices, and that even though sometimes we think we’re doing the right thing, to others it might not be.”

She sat silent.

He shook his head. “I…I don’t know what made me go with my father.” He told her. “I mean, I had myself believing that he was telling me the truth, that if I didn’t do something about Hurst, that they’d come after you again, that we’d be running for the rest of our lives. But then I think about it again, and I’m not so sure.” He said. “I think I wanted to believe that I was doing it for us. That my reason was justified because I was trying to protect you, and then I realize that wasn’t the real reason at all. My father could have taken care of him on his own, he didn’t need my help. But he knew how much I wanted to kill that man for what he did to my sister. I was selfish and he used it against me.”

“If only we could go back in time.” She said.

He smiled softly and nodded. “Yeah, wouldn’t that be nice?” He asked. “I should have never left you, though.” He shook his head. “That was the biggest mistake of my life.”

“Well, on the other hand you learn from your mistakes.” She said.

He studied her for a moment, wondering what she meant, if there was another meaning to that phrase. Did that mean she didn’t want him to ever leave again? That he should have learned from his mistake?

He brushed that topic aside for the time being.

“So…who’s the new guy?” He asked. He faked a smile, trying to act like he was happy for her. But she saw through him.

“Vaughn.” She said raising her eyebrows.

He sighed. “Yeah okay.” He said. “Does he treat you good?” He asked.

“He does.” She nodded.

“Does he make you happy?”

Sydney watched him for a moment. “Michael…Pete’s a good man, he helped me get up from a place where I didn’t belong. You wouldn’t have wanted me to go on like I was.” She said.

He nodded. “No, you’re right. I want you to be happy.” He said. “Even if it’s not with me.”

“That has to be very hard for you to say.” She told him.

“It is.” He confessed. “Love’s not an easy thing to get over.”

She agreed, “No, it’s an impossible thing to get over.” She told him. “I’ve never loved anyone the way I loved you back then, or even now.” She shrugged. “What we had was the most amazing thing in the world to me. But it just wasn’t our time. There was too much going on.”

He nodded. “Are we ever truly going to get our time?” He asked. It was an indirect way of asking her if there was ever a chance for them. Or if she just wanted to finally settle down with another man, and not have to worry about her former dead boyfriend’s messed up life.

“Vaughn…”

“I know.” He said. “It doesn’t hurt to try though.”

She smiled softly. “I guess not.” She said.

“This place looks great.” He said looking around. “I’m glad you decided not to give up on it.”

“I’d never do that. It was your dream.” She said.

He smiled. “Well, it’s better than I ever imagined.” He said. “Thank you.”

“How long are you staying in LA?” She asked.

Vaughn shook his head. “I’m not sure, I just came back to see you, honestly. I wasn’t planning on staying, there’s not really a place for me here anymore.”

“Of course there is.” She said. “This is where you belong. I’ve been running this place by myself for the last few years and it drives me insane cause I can’t keep up with everything.” She laughed.

He smiled. “Are you asking for help?” He asked.

“No,” She said. “This place is yours just as much as it is mine.” She told him. “We started this here together. You’re the second half, unless you don’t want it.”

“I don’t know…”

“Gosh, fine I’ll just say it.” She said. “I don’t want you to leave again. Stay and run this place with me. If you leave, I’m never going to be able to think about anything else besides you.”

He smiled. “Well, I don’t really have a designated home or a place to be.” He said. “But…”

“You’d need somewhere to stay.” She said. He nodded. “Well, I’d have you stay with me, but I don’t think Pete would appreciate that. I bought a motel across the street. It’s amazing really. It’s mostly for people that get to drunk to drive home; they stay there for the night. It brings in a lot of profits.” She said. “You could stay there.”

He nodded, “Syd, I don’t really have anyway to pay you. I don’t have anything to give you again.”

“It’s fine.” She told him. “You never need to pay me for anything. I’m serious.”

He nodded.

“Yes?” She asked.

“Yeah. Why not.”

“Good. Come on.” She took his hand and stood up. “I’ll introduce you to the crew.” She told him as she led him downstairs.

“Don’t they think I’m dead?” He asked.

“Not when they see you, they’ll think it was a rumor.” She told him. She led him through the crowd and over to the bar. “Hey, Daniel. This is Michael Vaughn; he’s the one that started this place. He’s gonna be sticking around, he’s got just as much authority as I do.” She told their bartender.

“That’s cool. Glad you joined us. I’m getting tired of being bossed around by a woman.” He laughed.

Sydney glared at him. “Funny, funny…get back to work.” She told him.

“See!” Dan said. Vaughn laughed softly as Sydney pulled him around the building, introducing him to all of the workers. Some of them were shocked, but Sydney only told them that whatever they thought hadn’t been true, that Michael Vaughn was very much alive.

After Sydney introduced him to everyone they walked into the back office. Sydney closed the door and the loud noise was immediately blocked out.

“It gets loud here in the evenings. That’s why I stay in here. After I’m done on the set I can’t take much more talking.” She said.

He smiled. “How is everything going with the movies and stuff?” He asked.

“Great.” She said. “I listened to you.” She told him. “I don’t do many action films anymore, I do the stuff that actually means something. I won an Oscar last year.” She smiled.

“I’m proud of you.” He told her as they stood there. Neither of them were aware that she still had grasp of his hand. Another moment later and Sydney moved closer to him again. She wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged him.

“I’m sorry.” She told him. “I just…can’t stop touching you.”

He laughed softly. “It’s okay, I don’t mind.” He told her.

She scratched the back of his head softly with her nails as she played with his hair.

They were too close, too bonded to even pretend that they weren’t still very much in love with each other. But there was a problem, they both knew it, and it couldn’t be dealt with easily. It was tricky situation, and no matter what, someone was going to get hurt in the end.

Sydney kissed his cheek softly and pulled back to look at him. She ran her finger across his jaw line and stopped at the indentation in his chin. He watched her as she reacquainted herself with him. She dropped her hand from his face and ran it up his left arm and under the sleeve of his t-shirt. Her fingers found the bumpy skin where he’d been stabbed many years before.

“It’s still there.” He told her. “Among many new ones.”

“How many new ones?” She asked.

“Too many.” He told her. Sydney’s eyes traveled to his arm and she saw ink on his skin.

“Oh my gosh. You got a tattoo?” She asked.

He laughed. “Yeah, it’s a French cross.” He told her.

“Well at least it’s not some random woman’s name.” She said.

“No, I wouldn’t do that, unless it were your name.” He smiled. “It’s the only one worth remembering.”

Sydney pulled his sleeve back over his arm and looked down. He sighed and pulled her into his arms once again.

“Do you know how many nights I wished for this? For you to hold me again?” She asked as she took fistfuls of his white t-shirt into her hands.

“Too many.” He said.

She nodded. “Yeah.”

“Well, whenever you need a hug just come to me. My arms are always open.” He told her. “I don’t think they’ll be occupied for quite a while.” He joked.

“Don’t be so sure.” She told him. “Have some faith.” She ran her hands up and down his back, feeling the toned muscles under her fingers.

“In who?” He asked.

“Me.” She told him softly. She buried her face in his neck as they just held each other. What feeling could possibly be better than holding the one person that actually makes sense out of all the craziness in the world?

YAY! May I claim first? :whistle:

-

*tells self* Yes I may.

:smiley:

I beat the PM too!

DAMMIT! I get sidetracked too easily...

“If only we could go back in time.” She said.

WHOA WHOA WHOA... does that mean that she wishes that she was with him and never met her fiancé?! AWWWWWWW!! hehe I never thought she'd admit that! lol and Pete or whoever needs to go (y)

“Well, whenever you need a hug just come to me. My arms are always open.” He told her. “I don’t think they’ll be occupied for quite a while.” He joked.

“Don’t be so sure.” She told him. “Have some faith.” She ran her hands up and down his back, feeling the toned muscles under her fingers.

“In who?” He asked.

“Me.” She told him softly. She buried her face in his neck as they just held each other. What feeling could possibly be better than holding the one person that actually makes sense out of all the craziness in the world?

That is too cute! I'm nearly in tears just reading it!! I mean... :love: :love: *dies from fluffyness*

Yes. You just made me die from fluffyness in a hug. *gives 'I killed Laur' award* :P I love it I love it I love it!

I have this really bad feeling that Pete (thats his name, right?) and Syd aren't going to work out.. I guess thats a good/bad thing... Ok. Its good! I think he is going to hurt her and that is where the 'arms wide open' thing is going to come in :angelic:

Couldn't have been written better! I loved the chapter so much!!!!

Sorry this is late, I'm just really stupid. :D <<-proud

I can't wait for the update!!!

*joins Juju and camps outside of computer*

xo laur :Prop:

Second I hope!!

Aww well they not back together but they back working together that good enough for me.!!

Sweet Chapter.

I loved it.

I can't wait for more :love:

Well... that was better. :P

:( But stiilll... :cry: :cry: I WAS ALREADY EMOTIONALLY UNSTABLE!

:cry:

Look at what you diiiid... :(

But they'll get back together ... right?

Yay!
Another update!
Alright, Syd really needs to get rid of Pete
He doesn't lover her like Vaughn does
Nobody can
At least they are trusting eachother again
I'm glad he is sticking around
That makes me happy
And he will be business partners with Syd
Yay
He finally has the bar and grill back
Maybe it is just a circle that he needs to go through
He started to see Sydney at his Bar and Grill back in Chicago, and will end up with her in the bar and grill in LA
or something like that
I want the fluff back though
I miss it!
I don't want Pete
I don't know him, but I already don't like him!!
Thanks for the PM
Update again soon please

Back