~Joe's Bar & Grill~

oh sheesh i'm bawling again... kristina you really don't know how good this fic is... it's just... GOD.. i'm serious! it's that good! that chapter... oh god... *wipes tears away with back of hand*

i can't believe pete. the real world over your fiance? :eyebrow: she's SYDNEY BRISTOW dude :rolleyes:

she belongs with michael *nods*

amazing chapters

luv juju :harp:

How much of a player is Vaughan?

I mean seriously, he is the king player, not in a bad way, but in the way that he knows exactly how to cheer her up, when to just be there for her. He gave up the Kings to cheer her up. Giving up your ffavourite thing to cheer up the love of your life, now if that doesn't show love and commitment and everythign then at the very least, it showed that Vaughan naturally does that whereas the idiot (pete) just watched TV meaning that his natural reaction is just to let her deal with it! He sucks

So Syd, I think that you know what you need to do! But hold on, pete will surely know that something is up, because it doesn't take the time of two showings of Casablanca to pick up a script! If he doesn't notice then definitely time to leave him! And if he does notice what will she say? How is she going to Sleep in the same bed as him?

So many questions, so many ways that this can go. Damn this is great. I know exactly what is going to happen, I will be thinking about this for the rest of the day! Aaaaahhhhh.... I am so addicted!

Thank you for the pm and for the amazing update, a definitely favourite chapter. Thank you for all the updates as well. Please please please keep the coming. Cant wait for more. You're awesome!

Okay, Sydney, here's the solution to your dilemma: choose Vaughn and I'll take Pete. Don't worry, I'll take good care of him. ;) :lol:
You're not being fair, Kristina, Sydney always hooks up with the hottest guys around. She should leave some material for the rest of the female population. :P

Sydney walked over to the couch and sat down next to him. She sighed and leaned back into the cushions.

“What’s wrong?” He asked as he kept staring at the TV.

Her eyes shifted over to him. “I had a bad day.” She said. “Really sh*ty.”

“I’m sorry.” He said. He put his free arm around her shoulders to show her he cared, but then went back to watching MTV once again. Nothing was mentioned after that.

Sydney sat there for about fifteen minutes as he babbled about how ridiculous “The Real World” was. But she zoned him out after a while.

Pete's such a... man! Well, at least he wasn't watching football.
Did yo see that, Syd? That's another reason why you should choose Vaughn, because he doesn't mind missing a King's match for you.

Cute chapter.

Thanks for the PM.

Vaughn better be the one to steal her heart. i hope its him. cause Pete didnt even care that Syd had a bad day. Vaughn gave up his hockey game and took her to the movies. come on, how could there be any competition!?!?!?!?
great update. thanks 4 the pm.
~kaitlyn

Sydney turned her head and looked at him.  Her arms were lazily resting above her head, causing her shirt to pull up slightly from her belly, exposing her toned stomach.

She’s doing this on purpose isn’t she? She’s trying to kill me.
lol awwwwwww

“Here’s looking at you, kid.”
I LOVE THAT LINE

She shook her head softly.  How exactly was this hard to see? The simplicity of their feelings?  Her heart was out there on a hook, and she was waiting for someone to steal it, she just hoped it would be the right man
YOU"RE KILLING US!!!!!!!!!
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
thnks for the pm

NO!! Don't compare them to Casablanca, I know what happens at the end of that film. It won't follow the film will it?? Please say no.

:woot: I absolutely LOVE this fic.

I have been lurking as a guest on the boards for a while and I decided that I should de-lurk here.

I really do love this story and have been reading it here since the beginning!

Syd, isn't it obvious that you want/need Vaughn, not Pete!!

Can i get a PM when you update this, i would really love that!!

Love this, love this, love this!

You know...lol...if i only posted ONE chap a day, then i'd have like 20 chapters already written waiting to be posted and i wouldn't have to worry about writing a new update so quickly. lol. I keep screwing myself over.

I'll try to get another done.

I think Sydney knows who to choose ^_^
Pete didn't even bother asking her what happened to her or why she had a bad day. It's like the thing he was watching on TV was more important than his :censored:

:lol:

Sorry but for me, Sydney belongs to Vaughn and I will use the word fiancé only if she is engaged to Vaughn :D

I think Sydney knows who to choose, look at what Vaughn did for her! He took her out to see her favorite movie, asked her what happened...

Please Sydney chose Vaughn! PLEASE!

😆

Thanks for the PM :D

firstly i ignore the internet for a while to get some work done return and u turned the story on its head!!! dude, really well written but ur killing me with the angst!!

secondly how do you do it ??? manage to churn out these chapters so quickly and yet with such high quality? not that im complaining i think many reviewers might kick ur ass if u didnt but thanks for sharing this story its soo good!

Thanks for the pm's and i look forward to the next chapter!!

DUMP PETE..LET HIM MARRY THE FREAKIN TV..I MEAN VAUGHN GAVE UP THE KJNGS GAME SO THEY COULS GO WATCH THEIR :blush: FAVORITE MOVIE...LOVE IS STAIRING HER IN THE FACE, AND HE HAPPENS TO HAVE GREEN EYES AND DIMPLES!!

Back