~Joe's Bar & Grill~

Having just read through the other reviews of this chapter, the first thing that comes to mind is that the word perfect is used alot. Not that I am complaining of its use, becuase it is completely one hundred percent deserved. This was such a great chapter.

I loved the way that you ended things between Syd and pete. The fact that it was all so clean and there was no lashing out or anger or anything really on either side was brilliant. The very fact that he is in love with someone else seems a little odd, I mean come on this is Sydney Bristow we are talking about here. She isn't exactly your normal, run of the mill, everyday kinda girl! So the guy is clearly crazy. But you have gotta love the fact that he got out of the way, coz now it can be all about Syd and Vaughan again.

Are you going to have them take things slow for a bit or are they just going to dive straight back in where they left off? I tell you what would be awesome, if she bought back her old house! She said that she left it because it was too hard after he died but now he is back again! That'd be cool and lets face it. That house was amazing!

Thank you for the amazing and PERFECT chapter. And for the pm. I must confess that I kept on checking the board just in case the pm had not worked or something! That is how much I love this Fic. So thank you very much. Please update as soon as you get the chance.

In case I haven't said it before. You are a LEGEND! And that is a very good thing in my book!

“He said we needed to talk, and I knew something was wrong.  First I was morbid and thought someone died, I wouldn’t sit until he finally just told me.  Apparently, he’d known her for three months.  Her names Andrea, she helped cast one of the films he’s working on.” She said.  “I don’t even know why I’m upset.” She looked up at him.  “I mean, this means that we….you and I…”

Yeeeeess!!! HahaH! I'm so glad that bastard is out of the picture! :P

Great Chapter
I Loved It
Cant wait for more

:smiley:

YAY...Syd and Vaughn can get back together :love: ..whoop..yeah,so Pete ain't that bad of a guy, but i still don't like hime...GREAT chapter, can't wait to see what happens next :thumbsup

-thanx for the PM :D

That was perfect yet again Kristina.. The way you ended the relationship with Syd and Pete was good. Now she's free to get back together with Michael... YAY. Can't wait for more.

Thanks for the PM

I just came home from dance and I logged on and saw that you updated so I got all hyper :woot:

Suddenly, everything in the world seemed right again.

:love:

I literally just went "AWWW" after I read the ending. It was so perfect!

I'm glad that they are still friends even know he's still an ***hole!!! I think that its great that she can go with Vaugnnie without having to hurt Pete. :D :D

I lovveeeed it!! The ending... :cry: :cry: so... SO! You get what I mean!! lol

Need. More. :notworthy:

Hmmm.. *tries to suck up* I'm going away for four days to go to a wedding and I highly doubt that there is going to be internet at the hotel and.. and... PLEEEEEEASE UPDATE? :Please:

The chapter was AMAZING!!! I can not tell you how :woot: & :D I am right now after a sucky day!!!

Thanks for the PM!!

xo laur :Prop:

:blush: YOU ARE A FREAKIN' GOD....I LIKE HOW PETE AND SYDNEY DIDN'T HAVE A BRUTAL BREAKUP..IT WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN FAIR....IM HAPPIER THAT HIS SORRY ASS IS GONE BUT...WAT CAN I SAY SYDNEY AND VAUGHN BELONG TOGETHER!!!!!!!!! :P

YAY, im so glasd they broke up and that it wasn't bad!! Now syd and vaughn can be together!! WOOT! Awesome chapter, loved the tulip moment! thanks for the pm!

yay!!!!!!! they're unofficially back togehter! so great. i'm glad we got rid of Pete is a semi nice way. at least he wasnt sleeping with this other girl. cause i think Vaughn would have killed him if he had been.
great update. thansk 4 the pm.
~kaitlyn

YES!
I win
Actually i don't, but Vaughn does!
And thats all that matters
Thank God Pete is going
I can't stand him!
Even though I have never met him
Thanks for the PM
Update again tonight?
PLease?

Finally caught up! You were breaking my poor little shipper heart for a few chapters! But things are finally looking up for them! But why can't I shake this feeling that you won't make it easy?

Thanks for the PM!

Aww... I feel bad for Syd that she's sad, but happy too.. she didn't really love him, and now she can be with Vaughn. I mean, come on, the man stole you a tulip from starbucks!!

Loved the update! And thanks for the PM!!

Ellie :D

well that was a tidy little fix! lol! im sooooooo happy that Syd got outta that relationship mutually...thank you for not dragging it out forever. i really appreciate it. some people just don't know when to cut the angst because readers get bored...but your timing is perfect :smiley: i feel bad for Syd, that Pete turned out to be such a disappointment, but im way more happy because now Syd and Michael can focus on themselves...and each other :D thanks for the PM

Thats perfect! :hug:

They can finally be together agaaain!!! :smiley: Hopefully Pete doesn't kill Vaughn, or vice versa. :P

But great update! Keep up the fluff!

Just and FYI. Just because the engagement is off between Pete & Sydney, doesn't mean that Sydney & Vaughn are going to just jump right back into things like they were, it'll evolve into something bigger, but right now i'm keepin' it simple with the fluff and subtleness.

Back