~Joe's Bar & Grill~

Great update. I loved how you tmade Pete just disappear. Nice, clean, no hassle, and no violence. Great idea you had there. Can't wait to see how things develop with Michael and Sydney now.
Thanks for the PM

OMG he had better not slept with this andrea chick :angry: but i guess it's good beause s/v are meant to be forever and ever :P

sorry for such a sucky review but i'm at school and the teacher's partrolling *eyes teacher wearily*

if i could put into words how good you are at writing and how good this fic is, but i can't... the english language doesn't have enough words...

but two words:

you rock

full stop

and that is my highest praise (yes it's lame but still) you honestly do and in juju language that's just... wow.. you really do

luv juju :harp:

spy41 said:
Just and FYI.  Just because the engagement is off between Pete & Sydney, doesn't mean that Sydney & Vaughn are going to just jump right back into things like they were, it'll evolve into something bigger, but right now i'm keepin' it simple with the fluff and subtleness.
[post="1338237"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
but that's good. because if they DID jump back in the relationship, it wouldn't be natural and real... and that would totally defeat the purpose of your fic since is IT so natural and real :hug:

“Gosh, if the media had any idea how messed up my life was…” He said, “I guarantee in two years I’m going to be one of those E! True Hollywood stories.” She joked.

“Yeah, you’re life is pretty messed up.” He teased.

Do you know you are the one that made her life a mess, right? :D
But you have the most beautiful way to tidy it up,

Ciao Ari

Good job Kristina!

glad they back together. Can't wait for the meeting between Pete and Vaughn (should be interesting).

please update again very soon. Have a great weekend and thx for the Pm

CJ

Bye-bye Pete :smiley:
This chapter was very sweet. I loved the way you explained the situation and didn't turn Sydney and Pete thing into a messy breakup. It shows that people can break up on good turms if they want to. Update soon!
And thanks for the pm.

Aw!! :love: Great chapter!! :D They can finally be together again!! Pete is really a jerk, though. But it's good that the truth fianlly came out!
Thanks for the PM! I cant wait for more!

~Part 90~
~Anxiety Attacks on Rainy Days~

Sydney stood by the window as people poured in from the streets, soaking wet from head to toe as heavy rain came down from the cloudy and defiantly polluted skies over Los Angeles. They seeked refuge until the rain let up, which could be a very long time considering the intensity of the storm.

The waiters and waitresses were extra busy, trying to seat people but keep the furniture dry at the same time.

Sydney walked through the crowd and into the back office where Vaughn sat at the computer.

“Anything new?” She asked as she walked up behind him. She leaned over his shoulder and took a look at his computer screen. A detailed map of the storm over Los Angeles telling them that this storm was a long one.

“It’s all coming in from the Pacific. It’s gonna be like this for the next few hours.” He told her.

“Great. Well, I’m gonna go see if we can get some people to atleast by drinks while they wait this out.” She said.

Vaughn got up from his desk and walked to the door. He peaked out too see how many more people were there.

“Tell Jimmy to only let a few more in. It’ll be chaos in here if we let anyone else in. There won’t be room to breath.” He said.

Sydney nodded and went off to find the assistant manager. Vaughn exited off his computer and walked out of the office into the main room. He looked at all the people that were standing around talking. He glanced over at the door to see Sydney talking to Jimmy, and a line of people standing under the eve outside the building trying desperately to stay dry.

Jimmy closed up the doors and Vaughn walked over to the bar and grabbed a chair. He put it down and stood on top of it.

“Excuse me.” He said. The noise was too loud. “Excuse me!”

Everyone slowly stopped talking and looked at Vaughn.

“Thank you. I’d just like to say that you’re welcome to stay here until the rain subsides. Please, if you can find somewhere to sit then take a seat. There are people in here that need to be served and our waiters are having a difficult time maneuvering through the crowd. We’d appreciate your co-operation. Thank you.”

Vaughn got down from the chair and his heart jumped slightly. He grabbed onto the edge of the bar to hold himself up from the dizziness he’d just experienced. He looked back up at the people around him, everyone was talking again, but most of them still held their spots. He walked up to a few of the people carefully and stood by them.

“Excuse me, if you’d please…just…” He stopped as he felt his heart start racing; he felt a bit of nausea, his throat felt like it was closing up. “Excuse me.” He said before he excused himself back to his office.

Sydney, who had been watching him, quickly followed behind him worried. She got into the office and closed the door behind her. Vaughn was sitting in his chair. His head back and his eyes closed.

“Sweetie.” She said as she walked over to him. She moved next to him and sat on the edge of the desk. “Vaughn what’s wrong?” She asked taking his hand. She noticed he was shaking slightly.

“I…” He shook his head as he took deep breaths.

“What hurts?” She asked.

“Nothing…I just…my hearts going like 240, I feel like I’m going to puke and I can’t breath.” He said. He pulled his hand away from hers and got up from the chair. He started pacing.

She watched him curiously. “Vaughn, have you ever had a panic attack before?” She asked as she stood up.

He shook his head ‘no’ as he walked around the office. Sydney walked over to him and took his arm to stop him.

“You feel nervous? Uncomfortable?” She asked.

He nodded quickly as he brought his hand to his forehead.

She sighed. “I think you might have anxiety.” She told him. She walked over to his chair and took his coat. Walking back over to him, she helped him slip it on. “Come on, you need some fresh air.” She told him. She opened the office door and led him down the hallway.

“Daniel, I’m taking Vaughn home. Tell Jimmy to keep an eye on everyone, call me if you need anything.” Sydney said quickly as she led him through the kitchen and out the back door. The chefs looked at them curiously as they disappeared just as quickly as they had entered.

Sydney immediately gasped as the rain hit her body. It was cold, and it was coming down hard.

“Shi*.” She cursed under her breath.

“Sydney…”

“Come on.” She told him. She wouldn’t let him stop. They quickly ran across the street, dodging traffic here and there, and stepping in a few large puddles. She ran up the steps to the second floor of the motel and sighed in relief as they came to stand under the roof, protected from the rain.

Sydney took out her ring of keys for the entire building and opened up the door to the room she was allowing him to stay in. She brought him inside and closed the door. Vaughn immediately sat down on the bed and leaned forward.

Sydney took off her coat and let it fall to the floor as she walked over to him. She carefully kneeled down in front of him and rested her hands on his knees.

“Michael…”

“What’s wrong with me?”

“It’s just anxiety. I’ve had it before, I know what it feels like.” She said. “Just breath. Think about something else.” She told him.

“I can’t.” He said.

“Yes you can.” She said. She lifted his face with her finger and made him look at her. “Do you trust me?” She asked.

He nodded softly.

“Then believe me when I tell you that you’ll be fine. You’re having a panic attack, when that happens you can have heart palpitations, feel nauseated, feel like you can’t breath, feel like you’re going to die….”

“Yeah, well I’m thinking about jumping out of the window right now.” He said.

“You’re fine.” She said. “It’s all mental.” She ran her hand through his hair softly for a few moments before standing up. “Get up.” She told him.

Vaughn reluctantly stood up and Sydney slid his wet jacket off his shoulders.

“Take your pants off.” She said as she looked down at his wet slacks. Vaughn obeyed, leaving him in his t-shirt and boxers. She pulled back the covers on the bed. “Lie down.”

He quickly laid down in the spot she had uncovered as she took off her shoes and her soaked jeans. She climbed in next to them and covered them both up. She sat up against the headboard slightly and brought him into her arms, letting his head rest against her chest as she held him tight.

He listened to her steady heartbeat, and his own started to slowly get back to its normal rate. He listened to her as she told him about her own past anxiety, and it made him feel slightly better.

“It just happened one day, out of the blue. I was scared just like you are; I actually thought I was dying. My father had to take me to the hospital.” She told him as she played with his hair. She let her hand fall between them slightly, and she ran her finger in a small line down the middle of his chest, between his pecs. She’d learned in the past that it instantly relaxed him and most of the time put him to sleep if she did it long enough.

“You’ll stay?” He asked as he felt his eyes getting heavy.

“I’m not leaving.” She told him. “I’m staying right here.” She kissed the top of his head and then leaned back into the pillows, trying to make sure she was comfortable.

“How long does this usually last?” He asked.

“The panic attacks?” She asked him.

“No…anxiety.”

Sydney sighed. “I don’t know.” She told him. “Mine lasted almost two years.”

“Did you take medication?”

“No.” She told him. “I beat it by myself.”

“What if it’s not anxiety?” He asked.

“It is.” She told him. “You’re calm now. I went through the same thing, honey, I’m telling you, it’s anxiety.”

He let his arm drape over her stomach and he closed his eyes.

“Try to sleep it off, you’ll feel better when you wake up.” She told him.

He nodded softly and drifted off, not even really interpreting the words that had come out of her mouth, he was too relaxed.

She watched as he slept, not stopping her soothing strokes on his chest for another fifteen minutes. She hated the fact that she had to see him with such an illness, she knew what anxiety was like, and it wasn’t pretty to deal with, it would definitley ruin a lot of his days if he didn’t get help for it.

FIRST

Vaughniepoo has anxiety...sydney was really helpful on helping vaughn through what he was going through. i really liked that chapter, i hope vaughn is okay soon. update soon!

Oh no!
Poor Vaughn
He will be ok
He just needs to get some help for it
Sydney is s sweet, to take care of him
She is such a wonderful girl!
VAughn is lucky to have her
Thanks for the PM
Update again soon please

Back