Jungle Fire

Foxeye

Cadet
Heroes Journey being the sort of game it is, I have a hunch that this isn't such a bad board to hold up the big flashing sign that says:

Come read Jungle Fire!

Jungle Fire is the online graphic novel my husband and I are sloooowly creating. It's an original fantasy world following in the template of "elves, dwarves, wizards, cat-people, blah blah blah" (ok, not all standard fantasy worlds have cat people, but we luvs them, so they stay).

Updates every 2-3 weeks. Reason it is so slow is because we decided that realistic style in color was the best for the nature of the story. Takes a long time to draw that way. (Though be warned...art is really shaky the first few pages. It gets better, promise!)

Originally posted by Foxeye@Mar 10 2006, 09:46 PM
Heroes Journey being the sort of game it is, I have a hunch that this isn't such a bad board to hold up the big flashing sign that says:

Come read Jungle Fire!

Jungle Fire is the online graphic novel my husband and I are sloooowly creating. It's an original fantasy world following in the template of "elves, dwarves, wizards, cat-people, blah blah blah" (ok, not all standard fantasy worlds have cat people, but we luvs them, so they stay).

Updates every 2-3 weeks. Reason it is so slow is because we decided that realistic style in color was the best for the nature of the story. Takes a long time to draw that way. (Though be warned...art is really shaky the first few pages. It gets better, promise!)
Hey thanks for the post. I'll probably end up reading it sometime soon when I have the time. Currenlty I'm still trying to work with our webhost, and get more space. I'm also working on adding more content, and working out bugs!

Thanks again for the link, I'll make sure to pass this on to a few people who enjoy reading these as well.

It's been so long since I've drawn anything.

My sister has a tablet, I should "borrow" it for a while. (Yeah right, she'll never let me, but it just sits in her room under a billion things until she decides to use it every few days)

All she draws is stupid little pet things for Gaia. (I'll find an example) Okay, this isn't Gaia, but did I mention she's entirely obsessed with fish? And not eating them either.

This one's okay.

And I like this one.

But ANYWAY, she needs to GIVE me the tablet so that I can be the one drawing pretty things!

I'm not quite sure any of those are pets, although I suspect the last two might be. That or they're some silly characters in some story she wrote.

Anyway, that's enough out of me.

Bumping this thread just this one time....I think a lot of people never saw it because it fell to the second page before membership went up. Promise I won't do it again after this, mods!

Hehe, bumping older stuff is cool ;) I must admit, I was one who never really got to see it, so I'm checking it out now...

<heads off to do some reading and wishes he too had a tablet to draw on>

~ Jaraeth

Back