Kitchen Confidential [title edited]

I really miss him on Alias. Too bad. Oh well, now I'm happy he is the lead on a show. I'm definately going to watch it.

boyscout11 said:
What happened to Jack and Bobby?  Is Bradley gone for good on that show?
[post="1278902"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I'm thinkin that show probably won't get picked up for next season, unfortunately. So, I'm glad to see Bradley moving forward and get the lead on a new show.

Ya i heard Jack and Bobby was on the road for getting cut. I hope Bradley would come back to alias one last time. I heard they were trying to get him to but having his own show would be great! Wow I can't wait till it comes on! The cats looks great! :lol:

From Futon Critic:

Once celebrated chef Jack Bourdain who was exiled from the prestigious restaurant business is offered an opportunity to get back in the game as a head chef at a top New York restaurant. This new half-hour comedy based on renouned chef Anthony Bourdain's best-selling autobiography KITCHEN CONFIDENTIAL.

Nicholas Brendan (Buffy the Vampire Slayer) is also in the cast.

Pic (more at the futon critic):

They bought the pilot:

Starting in the fall, "Arrested Development" will kick things off on Mondays, setting up "Kitchen Confidential," a loose adaptation of Anthony Bourdain's memoir starring Bradley Cooper ("Alias"). The high concept drama "Prison Break," a heavily serialized offering about, fittingly, a prison break, takes the 9 p.m. ET hour.

Wow, I didn't realize Arrested Development will come on right before Bradley's pilot! I know that show doesn't get exceptional ratings, but I'm hoping it provides some momentum for Bradley's show.

go brad! he has his own show? that's so awesome! good on him and yes, he looks damn fine!

I hope we get it here in Oz....i miss seeing badley on screen sooo much. ah well atleast Jack and Bobby starts here soon!

Just a little quote from Kristen more on Nicholas but talking about how well she thinks the show will do.

I really hope it does well, Bradley certainly deserves it, he is such a sweetie and I still miss him on Alias.

Nicholas Brendan
Was: Xander on Buffy
Is: Bad-boy chef in Fox's Kitchen Confidential, costarring Bradley Cooper

Did I mention Nicholas Brendan and Bradley Cooper? Can you imagine a more delicious pairing? Well, how 'bout the fact that Kitchen Confidential comes from the bestselling book and is helmed by Sex and the City's Darren Star. Not too shabby.

That said, it's no surprise this offbeat, single-camera comedy--which centers around a party boy, a playboy chef (Cooper) and the chef's hot posse, including Brendan as a sous chef--is already getting good buzz as one of the strongest contenders this fall. That's music to the ears of the cast of Arrested Development, which has been paired with Kitchen on Monday nights but not so much to another Buffy alum.

"Alyson [Hannigan] and I are up against each other," Nicholas says, referring to her new comedy, How I Met Your Mother, over on CBS. "I remember with Buffy the critics picked Everybody Loves Raymond as the show on Monday night, because we came out at the same time, and Buffy was the second pick. So, if Kitchen Confidential is anything like Raymond, Alyson's show can be the Buffy!"

As for Bradley (aka Alias' Will), Nicholas says they've become instant BFFs: "I just talked to Mr. Cooper this morning. We get along so well. He's kind of like a long-lost cousin, except not blood related, so we can make love...What am I saying?!"

Not sure, but West Hollywood is certainly rejoicing.

Grade: B+
Chances of Survival: 70% (color me skeptical, but Fox was also the home of Wonderfalls)

I think FOX is gonna have a great night of TV on Mondays. Arrested Development, Kitchen Confidential and then 24 joins the night in January! I'm looking forward to that.

I miss him, too. On the one hand I am so happy for him that he is successful (Alias, Jack and Bobby, Wedding Crashers, Kitchen Confidential) but on the other hand I JUST WANT HIM BACK!! JJ seems to be all about seeing Syd's home life more so why couldn't he bring back one of her best friends? I hope he can at least guest a few times.

Back