Knuckles is in da house

Knuckles

Cadet
Since I unceremoniously hijacked gogo's thread without permission I thought it only fair to start my own 'Hey I'm new' thread

A little about me for those that like depth...single dad w/ a wonderful teenage daughter....never drank coffee...trying to stop smoking...climb towers for a living...horrible dancer/singer (I have been booed at karaoke)

@gogo...feel free to hijack at your convenience :D

I'm going to blame gogo for me blowing off some house work I was supposed to do today...but after he introduced me to your site I found myself scanning topic after topic. A couple hours later and all motivation to do all the trim on the roofline evaporated without me noticing.

I'm going to blame gogo for me blowing off some house work I was supposed to do today...but after he introduced me to your site I found myself scanning topic after topic. A couple hours later and all motivation to do all the trim on the roofline evaporated without me noticing.
Awesome.... that's exactly the kind of thing we're hoping to happen :D

Ah good one...never heard that one before...sigh

Had the nick for a long time....way before good ole Sonic came out....not changing it because of a pixelated hedgehog...now if I shared a nick with a mass murderer-I'd be changing very very quickly

Back