~Kristina's aka: spy41's fics~

Here's a list of all my recent fics:

My longest most ongoing one.

~Title~ ~Broken Promises~
~Author~ Kristina aka "spy41"
~Genre~ Angst/Romance
~Timeline~ End of season two, starting with the telling. Also, flashbacks of random events from before the telling.
~Disclaimer~ I don't own Alias or any of the characters.
~Summary~ Vaughn goes missing instead of Sydney, we all know how Vaughn coaped, but how will Sydney? Will she find out the truth before it's too late? Well, you'll just have to read now won't you?
Chapter Links: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10, Part 11, Part 12, Part 13, Part 14, Part 15, Part 16, Part 17, Part 18, Part 19, Part 20, Part 21, Part 22, Part 23, Part 24, Part 25, Part 26, Part 27, Part 28, Part 29, Part 30, Part 31, Part 32, Part 33

Title: ~Whiskey Lullabye~
Author: Kristina AKA: spy41
Summary: Vaughn goes missing for two years, comes back. Sydney's married and he can't deal with it. Just read.
Dedication: To my Grandma, who passed away April 23, 2004. She was an Angel on earth. And to my Grandpa, who fights to get through each and every day without her. Two of the strongest people i've ever known.
A/N: Lyrics from Whiskey Lullabye (Brad Paisley with Alison Krauss) Tissue Warning!!!!! By the wat CMT means (Country Music Television)

Title: ~Times Like These~ *First Place in FF Contest*
Author: Kristina AKA: spy41 Author of "Broken Promises"
Genre: Angst/Romance
Timeline: End of Season 2/beginning of Season 3.
Disclaimer: Although i wish i owned Alias i don't, that belong to JJ.
Summary: Sydney Bristow returns from a long two year absence, how much has changed? And will she find the man she loves in time to save him from himself? Takes place in Paris, France.
AN: This story is FINISHED.
Links: PART I, PART II, PART III, Part IV, Part V, Part VI

Title: ~Fearless~
Summary: Elektra/ Alias crossover. Elektra pretends to be Sydney when she meets Vaughn.

Title: ~Shadow of Deception~
Genre: Romance, humor, Angst
Summary: Basically, Vaughn applies for the CIA, gets the job, meets Syd and Weiss and a few others that he gets to know, kinda like the recruit.
Disclaimer: I don't own alias, i do own a life size Vaughn clone...lol. a girl could dream. I don't own "The Recruit" either, but i do own the characters i make up...their mine!!! MUHAAA!! all mine!! Okay, i'm scaring myseld, so just read!

Title: Forever and For Always
Genre: Romance
Timeline: Ressurection
Disclaimer: I don't own Alias, if i did S/V would be married already.
Summary: Can Sydney get him out of Palmero before it's too late?

Title: 'Til the End
Summary: End of Double Agent.

Back