Lark Fans

Phoebe said:
vaughnismyguy: Why hate England? :smiley: Cool picture! *although I have seen it before but I cant get enough of it ;)*
If I read right on another board it's that England is moving around Alias so they all forget which channel it's acutally on :P

I like that picture.... But I think a good moment there would almoust be if Britney suddenly plays in the backround with Breathe on Me because if you just look a second it seems like Sark is actually blowing her... *I hope that wasnt what he was doing*

hehe..... i hate england cos of the annoying weather, and most of all, WE GET EVERYTHING AFTER AMERICA.... seriously, we're even more behind than Germany!!!! what happened to the alliance between bush and blair, i think blair's gonna have to ask for Alias here earlier as part of their lil agreement. [note that both annoying leaders DO NOT have capital letters in front of their names cos they do not deserve them]

I notice that Sark got his spark back a little without Lauren this week.
^_^

vaughnsmyguy said:
what happened to the alliance between bush and blair, i think blair's gonna have to ask for Alias here earlier as part of their lil agreement. [note that both annoying leaders DO NOT have capital letters in front of their names cos they do not deserve them]
*laugh*

Haha... I would like to see that.

blair: "Hey dude. Cant we get like Alias a bit quicker then Germany?"
bush: "Sorry, take that with ABC."
*bush hangs up and blair goes and talks to ABC*

:P *me being mucho sarcastic*

i love the lark relationship! i think its so exciting to see them together i get this feeling of cheerfullness...especially since it means shes further away from vaughn and theres more a chance of s/v being back together!

im in the club, please!

AliasEncyclopedia said:
i love the lark relationship! i think its so exciting to see them together i get this feeling of cheerfullness...especially since it means shes further away from vaughn and theres more a chance of s/v being back together!

im in the club, please!
totally agree.

vaughnsmyguy: hehe For me it is the other way around... I am both a S/V shipper and a Lark shipper but Lark is better for me :P

Back