Least Favorite Character....

Skipping Lauren (since she might landslide), who is your least favorite now?

• Sydney

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vaughn

• Jack

• Dixon

• Marshall

• Will

• Sloane

• Sark

• Irina

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Nadia

• Total voters
secret_agent_angel said:
by the way is nadia evil???????????
i have only seen up to hourglass so far
it's unsure. she has very mysterious motives. think Irina! but, personally, I don't think she's intentionally evil.

Leslie said:
P.S. As for Sark being cocky, I'd argue that Vaughn is just as cocky, but in a less obvious/typecast way. Resurrection and Legacy I think proved that (at least to those who care to look past their Vaughn-love ^_^ ).
:lol: Good point Les.

I love all the characters. I mean there are some that i like a little less of course but i think they all bring something to alias. Like take Lauren for exemple i hate her for being with vaughn and everything but take her out of season 3 and it wouldn't have been the same...

I really can't believe someone has voted for sydney!!! She is THE main character, if you don't like her, then there's no point in watching Alias!!! i am very annoyed about this, i probably sound very moany but i don't care!!

The 2nd Evil said:
...I fear for Nadia. I fear they will do to her what they did to the character Connor on Angel in their fourth season...
If they have any brains at all they'll keep Nadia as a morally ambiguous character similar to Irina or, as mentioned, something like Angel's Connor with Dawn thrown in. Keeping Sydney as a frustrated protector when it isn't clear that Nadia needs protecting can work as long as they don't over-do the "long lost sister" angle and don't play Sydney for a fool... which is what they've done time and time and time again.

I honestly believe that aside from the possibilities of Nadia, season 3 should just be forgotten. Vaughn never stood a chance because Lauren was created so badly. They could have made her good and charming, evil and charming, evil and sympathetic, good then charming then sympathetic then evil... Instead she was dull with a totally indifferent evil existence who's only contribution was to tell Sydney a safety deposit box number... and die... I hope. By association her character ruined both Vaughn and Sydney.

Tara14887 said:
I really can't believe someone has voted for sydney!!! She is THE main character, if you don't like her, then there's no point in watching Alias!!! i am very annoyed about this, i probably sound very moany but i don't care!!
well, there are other characters on the show that people like. I won't deny it, but if I could have multiple choices to vote, Sydney would be one of them. When was there an episode that she didn't bawl her eyes out over a pathetic excuse of a so-called boyfriend?

If they have any brains at all they'll keep Nadia as a morally ambiguous character similar to Irina...I honestly believe that aside from the possibilities of Nadia, season 3 should just be forgotten.
I wholeheartedly agree :smiley:

Back