Politics Left, right, or somewhere in the middle?

Where do you sit on the political spectrum?

• Left (i.e. probably voted for (or would have if not of voting age or outside the US) Kerry in the la

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Right (i.e. probably voted for Bush in the last election)

• Somewhere in the middle...

• I'm a swinger! Like a little bit of the left with a pinch of the right...

• Don't care about politics (i.e. probably didn't vote in the last election)

• Total voters
I'm interested to know where Alias fans sit politically. I'm actually from Australia and as such didn't vote in the recent US election, but I figure that most people on the forum would be from the US.

I consider myself to be extremely left wing, and support the Australian Labour Party (if you can call them left these days) and the Greens.

It's interesting (and depressing) that in Aus our 'Liberal Party' is extremely right wing. There's a difference between 'Liberal' and 'liberal'...

I'm a hard, angry leftist. Didn't used to be this way, but 25 years of watching the right try to destroy this country will do that to a person. I disliked Reagan, paid little attention to Bush Sr., liked Clinton, and I wouldn't have voted for Dubya if someone had been holding a gun to my head. I think I'm older than most of you, and it saddens me to see what has been happening in this country. :(

I'm way Left.
I'm not american.. so I didn't vote for any of them. But I've already voted three times here and in two different parties... both were left... but one more than the other :P

I don't think it really matters, Jeb won't run. But if he did you'd have two main categories...people who wouldn't vote for him because he's a Bush and people who would vote for him because he's a Bush. Do the people who want to vote for him know any of the things he's done as the governor of Florida? My guess would be no (at least for the majority).

I don't think it really matters, Jeb won't run. But if he did you'd have two main categories...people who wouldn't vote for him because he's a Bush and people who would vote for him because he's a Bush. Do the people who want to vote for him know any of the things he's done as the governor of Florida? My guess would be no (at least for the majority).

i would vote for him cause he is a bush and i do hope he runs!

BUSH 08

why do you think Jeb won't run? i think it's entirely possible that he might.

why do you think Jeb won't run? i think it's entirely possible that he might.

He has said publically that he will not run in 2008 (though I do suppose that doesn't mean much), but may possibly consider a run in the future. I just don't see him doing it, at least any time soon, no real concrete reason I guess, just a feeling I have. If he does run I feel certain it won't be in '08, his own father has said that he isn't ready for that yet.

Back