• Right Handed

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Left Handed

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Ambidextrous

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Aliasfan13 said:
I just realized that you can have a mouse on either side of the keyboard! I've had it on the right all the time, since everyone in my household is righty.
[post="1015797"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yeah, imagine that :smiley: Back during a past internship, one of my coworkers always wanted my help with some stuff, and he was left handed, so I got used to using the mouse with my left hand, since I spent so much time at his desk.

leftys all the way!!!!
I really love being left-handed , I always check to see if the actors are left handed or not during movies! :D
I can write a little bit with my right hand, but not as much to claim that I am ambidextrous

I'm actually curious as to how the genes in people decide whether they're left or righthanded. I mean, with eye colour, if you have two brown-eyed parents you can pretty much guarantee a brown-eyed child. But there doesn't seem to be much (at least as far as I can tell) to give an idea on whether someone is going to be right or lefthanded. Take our kids for example. I have 5 kids, and my partner has 8 (our five, and 3 from his previous marriage). Both of us (and his ex-wife) are all righthanded. Out of all the kids, his eldest boy is lefthanded and our 3rd daughter is looking likely to be lefthanded (she's 3 and predominately uses her left hand for everything).. yet the rest of them are all righthanded (don't know with the youngest yet as he's only 5 months old LOL).

Back