Let's play...

PPlayer

Cadet
I borrowed this from another forum. The purpose of this game is to make a statement about the person who will respond below you. The person must say whether it's true or false, then make a statement about the person who will reply below them. For instance:

Me: The person below me has blue eyes.
Next: False. The person below me loves sushi.
Next: True. The person below me..

I'll start:

The person below me likes soccer.

Continue...

True.
The person below me is a female.
(Statistically I should be wrong since most of our forum goers are male)

False. The person below me rocks out on the keytar wildly every night at 11PM to keep the SUV-sized hamsters at bay while the pale moon shines brightly in the distance.

Originally posted by Cobalt Katze@Jun 26 2006, 10:37 PM
False. The person below me rocks out on the keytar wildly every night at 11PM to keep the SUV-sized hamsters at bay while the pale moon shines brightly in the distance.
False, as its allways 1AM :P

The person below me has never been in Sweden.

True.

The person below me wakes up every morning with a hangover built upon the disgusting and unhealthy fludis left from last night's binge drinking party with his now ex-girlfriend who was once his full-time girlfriend but became "ex status" after he saw her making out with a frat guy named Doug Finglewart who used to be in the FFA when he was in Junior high where he thought he lost his virginity to a woman named Claudia in the janitor's closet but it was actually the janitor himself dressed as a transexual because when the janitor was 6 years old his father got wasted and came home from his dead end job and beat his wife and forced the young janitor to parade around in women's clothing that came from the attic of a home where the family once went and bought it from a yard sale and that home was owned by a parading group of Tibetin monks that bought the wrong plane tickets they were saving for their trip to Jamaica and they also lost their wallets so thye found this old house to live in that was haunted by maurading ghost pirates that once sailed the open seas to find gold but that sucked for them because they sucked at being pirates so they invented car insurance and started up the Geico Auto hermit named Bob and Ghersvickanshluger that once lived in an ancient cave wher ehe and his giant snow yeti wife, Matilda, raised a family of cross-breed yeti boys and girls that would one day grow up to be accepted into Harvard but would eventually give up their dreams of dominating that field of law to dominating and enslaving the Earth into a society of cross-breed mutated man-yetis and create a new ice age before a millenia later in the year 4057 a large black hole would form from the earth and from the darkness a deity would spring forth in the image of Johnny Cash as he began to compress what was left of our dimension into a non-existent singularity.

True

The person below me has had sex with a car's gas tank and bust a nut inside the car because they ran out of gas money

True.
... but I was young and needed the money.

The person below me owns more than one Jessica Simpson CD that they bought.

Back