Lil Wayne or Eminem

Well, on the count that Eminem writes his lyrics, Eminem is better in my opinion. Wayne just sings, nothing but a Justin Timberlake for "gangsters".

lil wayne doesnt write his own stuff? yall shuld get facts before posting bs. no doubt eminem can rap and has mad skillz, but overall delivery, intrigue and relevance lil wayne hands down iz better. he makes **** look too easy

cant believe this is a serious topic, and i cant believe some of u ppl in this world would ever pick MnM.. wowwza, this is horriable.

lil wayne FTW

He doesn't write his songs so you need to get your facts right kid. Go read up on him and he even says he doesn't got time to write lyrics anymore, he stopped writing them a long time ago. If your a true MC, you write your ****.

I'd say Lil Wayne because he's making way more money than M&M and That's all that really matters. Lyrically It's a tie because both rappers have good lyrics and explain stuff some real. But Young Jeezy is better than both of them :smiley:

I'd say Lil Wayne because he's making way more money than M&M and That's all that really matters. Lyrically It's a tie because both rappers have good lyrics and explain stuff some real. But Young Jeezy is better than both of them :smiley:
Wow, your funny, if you compare to all of Eminem's achievements and cash hes made it isn't even compare to lil wayne. Name one song lil wayne sings about "real" stuff, because the only thing I've heard close is to give money to katrina but he says that in a lot of his songs....Young Jeezy garbage compared to underground.

Well, on the count that Eminem writes his lyrics, Eminem is better in my opinion. Wayne just sings, nothing but a Justin Timberlake for "gangsters".

lil wayne is basically just freestyle isnt he, like some of his cds are pure freestyle.

but i do love eminem, takes me back to my ****** days.
wigga is a bad word?

He doesn't write his songs so you need to get your facts right kid. Go read up on him and he even says he doesn't got time to write lyrics anymore, he stopped writing them a long time ago. If your a true MC, you write your ****.

lol.... u must b new to the rap game, he doesnt write his lyrics, he freestyles. he goes into the booth listens to the beat a couple times then he lets it all out. why do u think his style iz like an algorithm, its always changing, its always fresh.

lol.... u must b new to the rap game, he doesnt write his lyrics, he freestyles. he goes into the booth listens to the beat a couple times then he lets it all out. why do u think his style iz like an algorithm, its always changing, its always fresh.
Please, been into hiphop since I was born, and I'm sure I'm gonna listen to you over the actual persons statements:] Also, tell me a song where he actually talks about what hiphop reall is about, because money, *****s, drugs, sure as hell is not what hiphop is kid.

Back