Season 3 Lindsey and Lauren and Sloane

What are your thoughts on the role that Lindsey of NSC played during this year? There must be some connection to what will occur later. He was an integral part of the show during the first 10 episodes. He seemed to have some agenda, was aware of Sloane's intentions, and clearly intended to kill Syndey. And what role did Lauren have will all this? She helps save Sydney's life, is almsot a servant to Lindsey in some episodes, and both were obsessed with the pursuit of Lazaray and his killer.

Could Lindsey also have been Covenant? I just don't see how this can fit, however. Both Lauren and Lindsey, while cooperating at times, revealed an obvious distance between them in terms of their actions and motivations.

One other thing is that let's not forget that Sloane apparently has the Rambaldi device, taken from the CIA. He professed to Sydney not to have any idea where it is, but we must assume he apprehended it during the exchange where Lindsey was shot.

So nobody else wishes to comment. I just find it odd that Lindsey was all over the place the first few months, and just like that he is gone. What he had on Sloane and the thing with Lauren, I would think, are interesting.

umm... don't you remember? someone shot and killed lindsey in umm... what episode was it?? that episode where sloane had sydney traded for the rambaldi device.

3x10, Remnants. But I suppose it could have been a fake Lindsey. Whoever it was, he was clearly killed. There was an exit wound clearly visible from the back, and in order for the death to have been staged, Sloane and Lindsey would have to have been working together. That's highly unlikely given their exchange in the garage.

About the Rambaldi device...i thought Sloane said that Lindsey never actually put the device in the box, that he was playing them.... If thats the case then why would Lindsey even had it mobile for Sloane to apprehend? doesnt make sense...

Back