Little Sister

Title: Little Sister
Author: Don't_frost_the_pie515
Summary: Sark has a little sister
Disclaimer: I do not own any of these characters except for Michelle

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>Little Sister</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 1</span>

Sark just sat there, looking at her file, she was brunette with blonde streaks in her hair and she had blues eyes just like him. He couldn’t believe he had a sibling, especially a little sister. Her name was Michelle, she was 21, never knew her family, she probably believed she didn’t have any family by now. How was he going to confront her and not tell her about what he does, would she run or would she be okay since she was family? She was kept secret for a number of years, she grew up in an orphanage all by herself and probably didn’t trust others because of that. He knew that tomorrow would be the day he told her something about her life, tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Next Day
Michelle heard the alarm clock go off and sat up and got out of bed “another day of boring work” she thought to herself. Michelle worked at a local coffee shop, enough to keep paying the rent and enough to buy food for herself. She knew that life was tough but it was even tougher knowing you had no one to count on and you had no family.

~~~~~~~ At the coffee shop ~~~~~~~

“Hi, my name’s Michelle, may I take your order”, he just sat there staring at her, “excuse me sir”
“yes I like a double espresso”
“ok, anything else”
“no, that’s it thank you”
“you’re welcome” she walked away to go get that double espresso.
“How am I going to tell her I’m her brother, how will she ever believe me, how will she react?” all these questions and more went through Sark’s mind as he saw her walk away.

<<<Couple of minutes later>>>
She came back holding the coffee in her hand “here you go, is there anything else I could get you”
“no, but may I tell you something”
“sure, what is it?”
“this might be a shock to you but I’m your brother”
Michelle just sat there and looked at him in complete shock

I know short but i'll write more later

here's alittle more

----------------------------------------------------

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Continue Chapter 1</span>

“you’re my what?”, Michelle said to him
“brother” Sark replied to her again
Michelle got up, “I’m sorry I have other tables to tend”
“please, just listen to me, I know you grew up in a orphanage, without any family”, he saw the tears welling up in her eyes, “I know how that feels like.”
“no you don’t, I grew up without any family, you know how it felt like being six years old and still thinking that your parents made a mistake and they would come get you and then your twenty-one and realize every morning that you parents never and will never love you.”, Michelle said as she started to sob softly.
“it know that it is very hard for you and probably don’t trust but I won’t hurt you like that, when I figured out I had a sibling and that my own father kept you a secret I wanted to see you right away because I wanted you to know that I did care for you”
Now crying, “how do I know this is true”
“we can have a DNA test if u like”
“ok” Michelle smiled at Sark and he smiled back.

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 2</span>

Michelle’s POV

“So, where is our father?” I asked

“He’s dead”

“What!?”

“He was killed a couple of months of go”

“Julian, how did u figure out that you had a sister, and that sister is me?”

“I have friends in higher places”

“What kind of friends?”

Just as Sark was going to tell her the answer, they were interrupted by the doctor, “I just got the DNA test results back and it is true that you two are brother and sister”

I was filled with joy that I finally had family, “well, you want to come over to my place and know more about each other?”

<<<<At Michelle’s apartment>>>>

Michelle opened the door for Sark, “here it is”

Sark was at a lost for words because he’s never seen a person live in an apartment so small, “well this is a nice place to live in”

“Sorry, it’s not that big of a place and it’s a little messy” she smiled at him

He smiled back at her, “I could get you a bigger place if you need it”

“No, it’s okay, I could survive here, it might be a little small but it’s all I could afford”

“Don’t worry I can buy you a new place”

“You’re so sweet, you know that”

Sark just smiled at her and thought, “What the hell is she going to think when I tell her I work for a terrorist agency called the Covenant and I have to kill people to get money”

--------------------------

i know short chapter but i'll write more tomorrow

lol.... hmm that little detail about the coventate and killing people could be alitle tricky... Anyway love your fic pm me once again when u update...

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 3</span>

“So?”

“So, what?”, Sark asked her

“How do you get all this money enough to buy me a new apartment?”

“C***, this is when Sark had to tell her everything” I thought to myself “well this might be a little hard for you to believe, I work for an agency called the Covenant”, Sark saw that Michelle was confused, “and the Covenant is a terrorist agency”

“YOU WHAT!?” Michelle screamed, “You have to be kidding me. Right?”

“No, I’m not kidding you. I would understand if you didn’t want to keep in touch with me again-”

Michelle cut him off before he could say anymore and sat down, “I would still like to keep in touch with you but it’s a huge shock to know your brother works for a terrorist agency called… called…”

“The Covenant”

“Yes, the Covenant and you gain a lot of money from this job. Do you?”

“Yes, but the rest of the money was our father’s, when he was killed his will passed me down 800 million dollars.”

“Eight hundred million dollars!!!” Michelle was even more shocked.

“Yes”, Sark smiled at her

Damn , that’s a lot of money you got.”

“A lot of money we have”

Michelle’s face broke into a huge grin

<<<<<The Next Day>>>>>

Michelle walked to the café thinking, “Damn, my life just got so much better, that hasn’t happened in years.” But a block before the café Michelle was pulled into an alleyway, knocked unconscious, and thrown into a van.

----------

I know very short, but i'll have more up later

erm what the h***(not sure who'd find that offensive but to be on the safe side....) happened there? where she gfet taken to? was it covenate?

Back