Look Back: Heartbreakers

when vaughn is in the hospital....and when syd meets alice.....and when i found out ill never have a chance with vaughn

i wasn't so sad about the christmas project. it just didn't seem that heartwrenching until the shipper moment...lol. francie dieing was less sad. except i was sad when irina betrayed jack and really sad when emily died...again.

firebomb was reallly sad!!!!!!!!!! but i also think what was sad was ewhen sd-6 fell and dixon wouldnt even look at sydney after she told him what sd-6 was

I actually thought when Dixon's wife died was so sad. I was just horrified that happened. But I was still sad when Emily died and especially when Irina betrayed Jack again. That was just heart wretching for Jack and Sydney.

Vicky :smiley:

Francie's death was like OMG ... she can't be bad ... and then they show Francie with a bullet in head ... OMG she can't be dead ... :eek: :confused: :( :blink:

One of the saddest moments for me was in "Trust Me" where Syd went to talk to Irina for the first time, and kept her composure till she got outside the hallway, then broke down and cried.

Irina's betraying of Jack (again) really was the heartbreaker of the season for me. I had believed in her, but I've been against her ever since then. I really do identify with Jack, don't I? :(

the favorite disguises link leads to the favorite guest star page...i tried it three times, so i didnt just misclick...

Back