Mad About Marshall

SkyGirl5

Cadet
OK I thought that we definatly needed a Marshall Club because there isnt one (i dont think so anyway). SO here is a place where we can talk about our fav funny tech guy and his one liners.
IF you wanna join Mad About Marshall(MAM) then u can reply to this topic or PM me and I'll add ur name to the list.
Dont forget to put the club in your sig then!

Mad About Marshall Members:
1. SkyGirl5 --> Janet
2. AugustSnow
3. Tuulia
4. vaughnandsyd4eva
5. Double Agent
6. The_Other_Sydney
7. I<3Michael
8. Mountaineer101
9. Kathy
10. LaurenHATER2006
11. Acting_chica
12. valanthaliadon
13. Galicdreamer
14. Marshall47
15. Vartangirl419
16. sarkfan
17. VaughnIsHot
18. amy lynn
19. m<o>j
20. RaeAlias
21. sparklekitti
22. SpYgUrL6
23. MandahLuvsVaughn
24. jess
25. Sabella
26. mrs.marshal030791
27. xxSaRkxx
28. bristowbabe47
29. quietgirl27012
30. ms.katejones
31. Tanja87
32. jgmvlover
33. AdrenalynKittie
34. Bubbles
35. pistachio~lipgloss
36. StAgEpRiNcEsS
37. Bubbles
38. laurensark23
39. blueangel
40. meg_loves_Alias
41. vaughnishot77
42. bctwirlerzorz47
43. ChewsterGirl
44. mhsalien
45. <steph>
46. Osiris
47. Action!Vaughn
48. secret_agent_angel
49. Kazza_Vaughn_7
50. stella1

I like Marshall! But then again I like almost every character in Alias.. :rolleyes: But Marshall is really funny and cute..

Awh Marshall's just the cutest character ^_^ I loved the evil genious quote he said about Sloane in "The Frame" LoL!

:angelic:

Edited for grammer

Marshall always cracks me up! I love how me rambles on and on....I'm so happy for him to have Carrie now...but it makes me wonder if maybe there's something up with her in the whole Alias plotline...

Yay! More members! Welcome I<3Michael, Mountaineer101, The_Other_Sydney, Double Agent, vaughnandsyd4eva, + Tuulia. That's basiclly everyone LoL! I'm August, but you can all call me Peri ^_^

Yay I'm #8 :-D Only 5 more days till we get a new Alias! So what's everyone's favorite Marshall moment?

Mine would have to be when he asks Vaughn's advice about playing his drums and singing for Carrie. "I love you.....I love you...." awww Marshall is just so adorable. :lol:

May I join? Marshall deserves a fan club. He might not be the cutest guy on the show, but he's really funny. And who doesn't like a funny person?

i'll join the marshall lovers club. however i must warn you i am also a member of vaughn lovers and sark lovers. i just can't pick

Acting_chica said:
i'll join the marshall lovers club. however i must warn you i am also a member of vaughn lovers and sark lovers. i just can't pick
That's OK, neither can I.. ;)

Back