Maggie's picture

Alias_Girl_624 said:
wow i didn't know it was that good lol! thanks everyone! ^_^
it's really hard to style though i have to get up at like 4 if i want it to look like that :lol:
Yes it is that good ;)
But you get up at 4 for your hair? :blink: whoa.. I take about 2 minutes to do my hair.. just some gel in it and it's as spikey as always..

Itz the MT said:
Alias_Girl_624 said:
it's really hard to style though i have to get up at like 4 if i want it to look like that :lol:
Yes it is that good ;)
But you get up at 4 for your hair? :blink: whoa.. I take about 2 minutes to do my hair.. just some gel in it and it's as spikey as always..
well lets see ...
get up at 4
30 minutes to shower (4:30)
15 minutes to put on make-up (4:45)
45 minutes to do hair (5:30)
30 minutes to get dressed (6:00)
10 minutes to eat brekkie (6:10)

and i leave at 7:10 ... so maybe thats a bit early ... i guess i would get up about 5:00 then. :blink:
i get up at 5:30 now and i dont do my hair.

but yea, i'm a girl, i have to spend time making myself pretty, whereas u can just roll out of bed and look fine. :lol:

Alias_Girl_624 said:
Itz the MT said:
Alias_Girl_624 said:
Yes it is that good ;)
well lets see ...
get up at 4
30 minutes to shower (4:30)
15 minutes to put on make-up (4:45)
45 minutes to do hair (5:30)
30 minutes to get dressed (6:00)
10 minutes to eat brekkie (6:10)

and i leave at 7:10 ... so maybe thats a bit early ... i guess i would get up about 5:00 then. :blink:
i get up at 5:30 now and i dont do my hair.

but yea, i'm a girl, i have to spend time making myself pretty, whereas u can just roll out of bed and look fine. :lol:
You need 15 minutes to put on make up? :blink: :lol: I do mine in 3 minutes. And it takes me 5 minutes to get dressed... if I don't know what to wear.

It used to take me longer... but once you get to college, you'll realize that you can wake up half an hour before class and have plenty of time. ;)

Back