managers

it's no surprise that mr jose-couldnt-even-crack-a-smile-when-i-won-the-champions-league maurinho has been appointed chelsea manager.

what's more surprising is that mr claudio-denial-is-my-best-friend ranieri is heading towards Valencia, la liga champions! (i was hoping he'd go to tottenham). what's even more surprising than that is mr rafael-obviously-has-a-taste-for-rain-and-the-likely-lads benitez has left la liga champions Valencia to go to Liverpool who dont have a chance in hell of progressing any higher up the league than 4th. the only thing that doesnt surprise me is that mr gerrard-face-like-a-smacked-ar*e houllier was sacked - he thouroughly deserved it.

thinking about it, i dont know why im soo surprised, its all about the $ isnt it?

what does eveyone else think? should ranieri have been sacked? do you think that even with a chmpions league winning manager chelsea could ever beat a team that doenst loose a single league game in a whole season?

sorry if i've confused anyone, i'll be very happy to explain.

aye ya forgetto raineire did every well at atlecica madrid...the thing that he couldnt get a the team for playing is that he uses his weird tactics and that the chelsea team never played as an team.

far as liverpool is concerned....the have excellent players the fact they cant race with the top is cause of the lack of goal scoring capabilities

ranieri was too spoilt for choice, he was too tempted to switch aroung half way through matches. he would have been better going somewhere with a restricted squad, like tottenham.

liverpool have some good players, true, but i think play revolves around gerrard, and you can't rely on that. still there's no way they could even challenge arsenal, even with players tired form euro2004, and chelsea are only going to get stronger, and surely things can only get better for man u who will pull thier socks up a bit next season. i just can see liverpool finishing above them, when they get rio back, and with some of thier younger lads coming through and maturing.

Back