marcus dixon arrested!

Ames47

Amy Strikes Back
hey i was just watching the news and this teenager whos name is marcus dixon was arrested for having sex somewhere at his school or something! he is african american and the female is white so they made some big deal about it but its was so funny well not really but that he has the same name as dixon and they are the same race!
i knows it stupid but i had to tell!

i told a girl i work with said that i was being mean because someone's going through something horrible and i make light of it.

she's a weenie. :P

Actually, we talked about that case in my Criminal Justice class, and it's really sad. This guy (Marcus Dixon) is a high school football star with a 4.0 grade average. He's 18 (and African-American) and he was dating a white girl who was 15 years old. The two of them were sleeping together, and the girl's parents found out and put up statutory rape charges against him. He was found guilty, and sentenced to 10 years in prison without possibility of parole.

im so glad my post is getting some notice! i thought i was crazy for posting it cause i didnt think anyone would care but i guess not!

Back