Maroon

Danuta

Cadet
Hello!
Here will be posted the rated chapters of Maroon.
If you want to read the whole story go HERE!

Title: Maroon
Author: Danuta
Couple: Syd and Vaughn
Genre: Romance, Angst, Drama, Mystery, Fluff
Rating: PG-13 - NC 17
Setting: AU, but some events have taken place. All names, dates and places are from the show. Just a little bit more Rambaldi.
Summary: It’s not some shade of red. It’s maroon. Not the colour of fresh blood, not of old blood, but something in between. Because I was never innocent. I washed my hands with blood of other people. And now this will be my end.

Featured music: "All about us" - Tatu

Chapter 14 – 47 minutes (NC-17)

They don't know,
They can't see,
Who we are,
Fear is the enemy,
Hold on tight,
Hold on to me,
'Cause tonight

It's all about us, all about us
It's all about, all about us
All about us
There's a theme that they can't touch
'Cause you know us

Her hand tangled in his short hair as she pulled him closer, until their lips brushed with each word they spoke.

“Sure?”, he asked, gazing lovingly in her eyes.

“Yes.” And this was all it took from her to let them tumble into another round of kissing and caressing.

And it was everything she had dreamed and hoped for.
His hand idly stroked her cheek, before wandering lower, oh so much lower , until he massaged her left breast through the thick fabric of her bathrobe. But this wasn’t close enough. It would never be close enough. Tearing her robe apart herself, he flashed her a brief smile, before losing himself in the soft velvet skin of Sydney Bristow.

He felt her with his hands; running his fingers softly over the smooth surface of her chest , tasted her with his lips; god he had been right, she really tasted like white chocolate parfait and smelled the sweet peach scent that was definitely hers.
Taking her nipple into his hot mouth, he caused her to moan his name loudly, her fingers grasping his hair. Soon enough his shirt and pants were somewhere between the pillows and on the floor - not necessary anymore. The tension was almost unbearable, She felt herself getting wetter and wetter by the minute and his growing erection pressed against her thigh. This was it. It was nothing and everything at the same time.

“Vous êtes la femme la plus belle sur terre.(You’re the most beautiful woman on earth)”, With these simple words their mouths crashed onto each other again and Sydney was afraid to close her eyes, Afraid that this would be a dream and she would awake alone in her bed, sweating and gasping for air. But when she felt one of his fingers tracing a circle across her clit, she knew that this was true. On his lips she tasted her dreams, hopes and tears. Gasping when she felt his fingers entering her slowly, she clenched her muscles around him, trying to get used to this new sensation that he was causing.
But they hadn’t the time.
Not now.
Not in this situation.
The clock was ticking......
“Vaughn...”, she panted. Feeling her arousal growing, she gathered the strength to grasp his hand, his fingers still deep inside her, and withdraw them slowly. Her body, not wanting the sensation to end, rocked one last time, hard, against his hand, causing Syd to moan again. Turning his face towards her, their gazes met each other and he understood. Softly kissing her, he brought his hands up to her head and run them through her long curls.
She was perfect, he thought dreamingly, after they parted. Her legs opened to him, invited him, and Vaughn settled himself between them, the tip of his erection brushing against her opening. Moaning by the sudden sensation, Sydney jerked her hips up, wanting him to be a part of her.

“Faites- confiancemoi.” (Trust me.), he whispered while he slowly entered her. And he meant that. She should trust him with all of her heart.

“I’ll be here for you as long as my heart beats.“

Trust him that he would be there for her. Now and after this.
But it shouldn’t have been like this. Under the watchful eyes of her mother. This wasn’t what he had wanted for her.

‘The truth is against us Vaughn.’

The dreadful thoughts tried to catch and pull him in the abyss. In this moment, he felt Sydney’s teeth nip the curve of his neck and her velvet walls engulfing his stiff member. Gasping by the sudden feeling, he forgot the dark precipice in front of him and turned to the one woman who was meant for him.

‘Let their paths cross and their bodies becometh one, for then, their Souls shall be mates for eternity.’

Seeing Vaughn’s change in behavior, Sydney stilled their movements, and brushed her fingertips over the deep lines of worry. “Je. Avec tout mon coeur.”(I do. With all my heart.), she whispered softly.
And then their life began. With a slow rhythm, first of dancing bodies, crushing mouths, rocking hips and beating hearts, they started their very own journey towards the edge of bliss.
And Sydney felt the one feeling that was absent most of her life. Pure love. Looking into Vaughn’s piercing eyes; she saw the same feeling veiling his gaze. A gaze full of passion, desire and want.

After their dance quickened...
Fast. The heat pooling in her stomach. Slow.
....their bodies melted....
Sweet. Her hot breath on his face. Bitter.
...their thoughts drifted away...
Intensive. His bare chest on hers. Feather light.
...her world suddenly exploded.

A sudden burst of heat inside her. Vaughn falling forward, resting his weight on his elbows. His lips on the pulse point of her neck. Kissing, devouring her skin. And she whispered, screamed, mumbled, yelled, hissed, groaned, and moaned only his name. Over and over again. Lights went off behind her eyes, sending her into another world. She had never felt so whole before; happiness, joy and love lightened her heart, nearly killing her. Suddenly she felt her heart constricting, setting out for a beat. Simply stopping. Painfully Sydney gasped, her mouth opened to a silent scream, her chest burning like fire. Panic washed over her like a big wave. And then, one second later, everything was back to normal. Her heart beat in a strong rhythm, a bit fast, but normal. Her body hummed from the pleasure she felt only minutes before. Frowning deeply, Sydney waited until her breathing evened out. She was just overreacting. No wonder, in this weird situation. Turning her head she caught the gaze of Vaughn, warm and loving. Kissing her softly on the mouth, he rolled to his side, his hand placed firmly on her hip, not ready to break their connection now.

“How are you?”, he whispered while brushing a strand of hair out of Sydney’s flushed face. He had never seen something so beautiful, that was sure.

“Wonderful.”, she answered and added: “Thanks to you.”

“I love you Syd.”

“I like that.”

“What?”

“When you call me Syd.”

“Really, there are a few other nicknames for you that I know about.”

“Dare you to use them. Syd is perfectly fine.”, she answered with a big smile, dimples showing.

“I missed this.”

“Me threatening you?”

“No, your smile.”, he said while tracing her dimples with his fingertips. “You’re so beautiful.” Not wanting her to be separated from him, Vaughn pulled Sydney to him, his arm around her fragile figure, her head on his strong chest. Lying there, Sydney thought back to their childhood, where she had loved to lay by his side in silence. Closing her eyes she concentrated on his heartbeat.

“You’re not doing what I think you’re doing.”

“Vaughn, you should feel that.”, Sydney said suddenly, holding his hand against her left breast and his other against his own heartbeat. Not knowing what she wanted, he threw her a surprised look.

“Just feel.”, she demanded, suddenly earnest.

And he did. He closed his eyes. Felt the soft skin under his fingertips. Felt her warm hand covering his. Felt their hearts beating in a strong and steady rhythm. And then he knew what she meant. Their hearts beat in union, like they were one.

Looking closely at her, he chose his words carefully.

“You think that is no coincidence? That Rambaldi was right?”
Sighing heavily, she laid her head back on his chest, her fingers drawing aimless circles on his taut stomach. “I don’t know. But before, I felt that my heart stop for a beat. I know that sounds silly, but.... Do you believe her?”

“That we are meant to be together? I don’t know. It sounds weird.”

“I know, but I like to believe that we have a chance.”

“You are my destiny. I don’t need a prophecy to tell me this.”

Lifting her head, Sydney fingered the cleft of his chin (she had always thought that it was sexy) and said the three words he had waited for: “I love you too Vaughn.”

His hand ran under her hair and Michael pulled her in for a passionate kiss. As Sydney moaned into his mouth Vaughn had a sudden revelation. This was it. She was the woman for him. There was no need to question this. Only the need for air drove them apart after seconds, minutes, hours,...who knew?

“I thought after this is over...” His voice trailed off, not really knowing how to verbalize his thoughts.

“It will be hard. You in France, and me in LA.”

“In a few months I will have finished my study. I thought of moving to LA and working there. I have a friend, Eric Weiss, he lives in LA, and I think I could live with him for a while. Then we wouldn’t have to be apart from each other. And probably after you’re 18 I could be your personal nanny.”, he ended with a small smirk.

Smiling broadly she replied. “I knew it has a reason that they called you Boy Scout.”

“Very nice Bristow.”

“You would do that for me? Leaving France, your mother, your friends,...”, she wanted to say ‘Anne ’, but something hold her back.

“For you, I would do anything.” Sydney was surprised by the earnestness in his voice, no longer playful, and he seemed so much older in this moment. She felt her love for him growing even more. Stroking his cheek she whispered, “We’ll be together.”

tbc……

i alwyas loved this chap but the next one (chicketepee its posted back on the non nc bit) is the chap i love the most so ill review there after i finish my hw

Back