Sci-Fi The Matrix Revolutions (2003)

Even if it did, I would probably wait to get the boxed set, and I heard that that is coming out next fall. I'll just ask for it for my sweet 16 (which isn't till next year! :( ).

Frogboy_Lives said:
i tell you what i'd like to see on the dvd,

a gag reel by the animators showing the mechas doing the funky chicken

:lol:
froggy that would be soooooooo kool. i found the face really spooky and the bit between trin and neo is so sweet. i just wanted to call my ex and tell him that i still love him.
i need to go and see it again so that i can take in everything again. i find it strange that some people thought it was worse. why? i found that it was quite good, but not as good as the others. keanu reeves wasnt up to his usual standards but the fight scene between him and smith is amazing. it is such a brilliant peice of work.

there is a link on my sig where you can vote for it for a film magazing awards thing. there is a best scence category and it is in it. it deserves to win.
ukaliaschick :scotsman:

It sounded like at the end of the movie they left the possiblity of there being a 4th one. I think they should leave it alone. I loved all 3, but another would be beating a dead horse.

OMG! I saw this movie last night, and it was really good (even if others don't think so). When Trinity died, and the fight scene, and when Neo died, it was all really good. I'm definitely watching this again before it leaves my theatre. (y) (y)

I lov3'd it soooo much!!!!! I so wanna see it again!! I still reckon the first ones the best though!!! But this ones better then reloaded!! (y)

*FuNnYcHiCkEn*
:soccer2:

I agree with you FuNnYcHiCkEn! The first one was the best but this one was better than the second. i think the second was basically just a load of special effects combined.
I have to say that revolutions wasn't that great as when Trin dies Neo says 'Oh No' with absolutely no feeling, like he's reading it from a script.
I may just be being really stupid, but weren't there loadsa questions left unanswered?
I also didn't get how Neo defeated Agent Smith, so if anyone knows, please tell me!

'Nothing in the world is the way it ought to be. It's harsh, and cruel. But that's why there's us, champions. It doesn't matter where we come from, or what we've done or suffered. We live as though the world is what it should be to show it what it can be.' - Angel

alias.jpg

Wicca Willow said:
I also didn't get how Neo defeated Agent Smith, so if anyone knows, please tell me!
I think he defeated Agent Smith because the machine said that if he failed, he would kill him, so when he failed, he did kill him, and since he was connected to Smith, they all died. Does that make sense? :thinking:

I saw it! On the first day of it in the movies!!!! It's the best! That sad things happens but the movie was the best, because even this was beautiful! It was different, original! Everything is great I love the Matrix!!!

The third one mixed things of the first and the second but differently! He throw the things for us differently from the others! It wasn't only effects, but drama, suspense, real action! I think it was the best end of ever for the story!!!!