Me, Me, and Me again:)

This is crazy Irina Derevko fan speaking :blink: :blink: Hope you don't mind having the one:smiley:
I really loved Irina Derevko, she was my fave character ever since she appeared in 201 ep:smiley: :D
Some may've noticed that i've already posted some creations of mine. Yep, love killing photoshop, and a bit obsessed with Adobe Premier Pro :eek:
Also, haven't watched season 5 yet, just don't have the one, and as to the TV, it will be not very soon, poor me (n) Well, guess, that's all i'd want to come with:smiley: Oh, may also tell you as a huge secret that i 1st watched Alias just this march, so, i'm a veeery new fan...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

^ love the new avator kay, btw

Welcome, i just watched alias a little under a year i think, so you aren't the only one to experience the newness. it's addicting.

feel free to pm me with any question and welcome aboard! <that wasn't just a really corny pun, i wasn't trying to joke, even though i do sometimes... just live with me I'm lovable :love:

hey 👋 welcome to the boards.
i :love: irina too :D
and if you need anything, feel free to pm me ^_^

~Kay :smiley:

Wow, thanks... What can i need? :blush: :blink: Maybe some assistance here to become an active member, and a bit of info about Irina's fans:smiley: :D

^ love the new avator kay, btw

Welcome, i just watched alias a little under a year i think, so you aren't the only one to experience the newness. it's addicting.

feel free to pm me with any question and welcome aboard! <that wasn't just a really corny pun, i wasn't trying to joke, even though i do sometimes... just live with me I'm lovable :love:

Thank you, sweety:smiley: :P So, how did you gotto be Alias fan? *As for me,that's a looong story...*

Back