Melissa George News

its weird cos i'm torn by MG. i love her to death and think she is the sweetest person in the world having met her twice, (and she remembered my name). BUT i must agre that she does not seem able to give a good interview without putting her foot in it badly. i don't know why. She said the same thing about all the cast ringing her, saying they want her back, at the London Expo convention last week, and i remember distinctly cringing at that moment cos it does sound completely conceited. but that wasn't the intention cos in the context of the rest of the answer it was fine. i don't know!! i still love her and her character, whatever.

man she totally does sound so up herself - what is with her - shes really nice but she needs to be less mouthy about her roles - and please JJ if you are reading this killing lauren was one of the few things right with season3 - dont take it back!!!!!! 🇳🇴

jems said:
man she totally does sound so up herself - what is with her - shes really nice but she needs to be less mouthy about her roles - and please JJ if you are reading this killing lauren was one of the few things right with season3 - dont take it back!!!!!! 🇳🇴
[post="1040976"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

yep, leave her dead ... :angry:

Hm, this reaction is very interesting to me. My impression of the interview is that Ms George might be exaggerating any suggestions that she come back in an effort to increase a fan push for a return . . . guess it's not working . . .  :lol:

nope, not working ... :angry:

VaughnsBluebird said:
:angry: Wat eva u guy think i reackon Melissa is a very talented actor. (y)
[post="1039631"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I'm not saying she's a bad actress, but she gives terrible interviews in which she sounds so totally conceited. If I could ask for one thing for Xmas on Alias it would be no more lauren!

Back